• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 3: Nemesis (1999) You are Nemesis... What do you do?

Hoady

Eat some beef jerky with a wife beater on while your having a beer and you will instantly turn into a man.:p

But seriously if i was Nemesis I'd just make a friend where we'd then go destroy stuff and kill people then i'd go grab some threads y'know give yourself a wash,nice suit.We then just get hell trashed then i'd just walk around drinking and smoking fat cigars while drinking whole bottles of whiskey in my tight new suit.2 years later the city is officially my territory i create an army of nemesis and take over the planet, we all march down with boomboxes listening to glam rock and roll music taken the world country by country.The earth will be full of hideous mutants.

ResidentZelda

Do you think a Nemesis with boobs sounds right?

lol I will just go to the mall and maybe steal everything I want from hot topic111!!!!! LOL eat some ice cream while I'm at it and maybe go and drink some starbucks coffee

Note: and maybe put a toxedo on and go around saying in a fake brittish accent "How Evil!"

Levan

Polkka. lol
If I was Nemesis, I'd skip Jill and head right for Claire and kill Mr. X for her. Mr. X is kind of strong and all but I have a freakin' rocket launcher, I can blow his head right off. :p

Hoady

Levan;43504 said:
If I was Nemesis, I'd skip Jill and head right for Claire and kill Mr. X for her. Mr. X is kind of strong and all but I have a freakin' rocket launcher, I can blow his head right off. :p

Lol Mr.X fights like a blatent ape Nemesis would kick his ass in a second!

Davinfected

I'd get a face lift and get my teeth filed down. I mean, I've got a killer torso and I look good in leather, but I have a hard time trying to get anyone to snog me when I go the clubs.

Nemesis

On The War-Path
Premium
If i was Nemesis(no smart ass say "you are Nemesis")

But anyway. If I was Nemesis, I would probably just go around and blow the S**t out of stuff with my rocket launcher. There's nothing more fun than causing total destruction.

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
If I were Nemesis I'd go to another city, visiting a Burger King because I think I'd be hungry. Then I'd go downtown. Who knows what would happen..

Selenatripox;42943 said:
You are Nemesis, and youre inside Raccoon City at the time of the Outbreak, having blocked Umbrellas Control... What do you do?

I would personally kill some Zombies, have fun (a whole city with almost no living people in it, fun :D), probably team up with Jill... and then you don't wanna know what I would do with her after that... :wub:
Um, do you think Jill would team up with you? Sounds like abduction...

La Femme Fatale;47352 said:
But... but, you are Nemesis. :p
How cool, I'm not the only smart ass here! :lol:
I was tempted to say that myself. :p

Sondre_norge

I dubout that Nemesiss would kill William Birkin, atleast after stage 2. Even the Rocketlauncher cant kill him, atleast thats what i think.

Would been a very intresting fight. Between my two favourit Tyrants/monsters.

Duo

I would find and eat as many Tyrants as there were to be found. Just to see what happens.

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
^ And hope for a bright moment. :lol:

If I were Nemesis I would check out plastic surgery.

L

Lurker
IF I WERE NEMESIS JUST CALL ME BIG NEMESIS THAT TYPES IN ALL CAPS PLEASE. IF WE ABIDE TO THAT RULE WERE ALL OK.

(not trolling)
If i were nemesis i would watch whitest kids you know.

Top Bottom