• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 3: Nemesis (1999) You are Nemesis... What do you do?

galactus

greaterbadass;67317 said:
If I was Nemesis, I would team up with Mr. X and go on a rampage around raccoon city, blowing things up. 8)

I agree that is what I would do as well:cool: and maybe blow up schools goverment buildings (and the govenment themselves) maybe the whitehouse and definitly all jobcentre's in the uk which is where I live plus loads of other places that are connected to the system like police staions and army bases etc oh yeah and all tax men and there buildings:D:cool:

bwwwahahahahaha take that system :lol:

galactus

great idea I love a lot of the RE music as well they are class:)

and forgot to mention that I would at least think about hunting down all of the remaining S.T.A.R.S. members and leon and claire as well (plus certain other characters) because they are such an annoying bunch from umbrella's point of view they are really destructive I mean they have destroyed a lot of umbrella's labs, mansions and even some of there best BOW's (aka monsters) like Tyrant, hunters, lickers etc and now apparently even wesker himself in RE 5 not to mention the island that chris and claire destroyed in RE code veronica and just look at all the things that each character has done in every RE game they have appeared in and because of these people umbrella may never get to take over the world something I was hoping to see since I have no faith in the people in charge at the moment they are all a bunch of muppets if you ask me both here in the uk and America in my opinion

nope Im sorry but these people are just too destructive and dangerous so if I was Nemesis my first reaction to seeing any of these characters would be to blow them up with my rocket launcher on site

bwhahaha take that S.T.A.R.S. plus leon and claire etc:lol:

galactus

chrisheva;81367 said:
if i were nemesis, i would go to Disney land!! lol

Lol that would be funny Especially if ol nemy started blowing up all of the disney characters I can see it now

nemesis firing his rocket laucher at everything that moves
BUGS BUNNY eeehhh whats up doc (nemy roars and fires a rocket off at him) BANG! (take that bugs bunny your the one who's up now blown up that is:lol:)
MICKEY MOUSE
eeh what is it pluto (nemy fires a rocket off at him) BANG ahhh
DONALD DUCK
quak quak quak quakk (nemy fires a rocket off at him) BANG! feathers everywhere
BUZZ LIGHTYEAR
to infinity and beyond (nemy fires a rocket off at him) BANG! you are off to infinty and beyond now buzz see you in the next life:lol:
PORKY PIG abe abe abya thats all folks (nemy says s.t.a.r.s. and fires a rocket off at him to) BANG! pigs guts everywhere yep you were right that is all for you porky:lol:
DAFFY DUCK
A SUP ASUP A TASH (nemy fires a rocket off at him as well) BANG! = black fethers everywhere
WILLIE CYOTIE
nemy runs out of rockets and decides to punch him over the disney castle wall instead (poor cyotie) :lol:
ROAD RUNNER
meek meek RR is a bit to fast so nemesis decides to go and get more rockets or another rocket launcher (a bit later) nemy comes back again fires a rocket off after Road runner and blows him up to BANG! = blue feathers everywhere out run that Road runner :lol:

etc etc

the fur will fly:lol: (plus plenty of other stuff:lol:)

galactus

They are?:blink::confused: always cofuses me which characters belong to disney and WB I though that disney and WB were the same actually:confused:

anyway it doesnt matter you get the idea I only wrote it for lols:lol:

galactus

Ivan;82788 said:
If i were Nemesis, i would pursue a career as a swimsuit model.

A career:blink::ermm::lol: It would be hilarious seeing peoples reactions if he just walked into a job centre never mind getting a job:D:lol:

Deathed

@galactus. Luv that disney/wb scenario :) :D @ivan. Nemesis in a thong, ahhhh! :D if i were nemesis i would join stars and fight umbrella. Umbrella can never be trusted.

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
YOU ARE NEMISIS WHAT DO YOU DO?!

= Create a facebook account and send a friend reqeust to Jill Valentine.
Lolz..

Capcomplicated

The Lousy Architect
Premium
lol @ echoey

I think this is my third post about nemesis, If i were nemesis i would become an astrology professor :p

iCanHazT-Virus?

if i were nemesis i'd become a gigolo, an actor, a singer, a male model and a priest....all in the same week then goto every country and turn people into zombies. then umbrella will be like 'hmmm why didnt we think of that...' oh yeah then get killed by jill :)

Ivan

Let's see... if i was Nemesis, and if my career as a swimsuit model didn't work out, then i would play the violin in a symphony.

galactus

Deathed;84769 said:
@galactus. Luv that disney/wb scenario :) :D @ivan. Nemesis in a thong, ahhhh! :D if i were nemesis i would join stars and fight umbrella. Umbrella can never be trusted.

Thanks Im Glad you like the Disney/WB nemesis scenario makes me laugh each time I think about it as well:lol:

Nemesis in a thong:lol:

and I agree with you about joining S.T.A.R.S as well I think he would definitly make a great addition to the team:)

Top Bottom