• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 3: Nemesis (1999) You are Nemesis... What do you do?

mjk321

Ivan;82788 said:
If i were Nemesis, i would pursue a career as a swimsuit model.

nemyswim.jpg

sorry, i couldn't stop myself XD

galactus

Deathed;85455 said:
@galactus. :cool: :)

Many Thanks Deathed I appreciate that:)

mjk321;85500 said:
nemyswim.jpg

sorry, I couldn't stop myself XD

:lol: nice work mjk321 its Nemesis on holiday guess he must have got fed up of chasing and getting shot by jill (screw this Im going on holiday:lol:)

weskerfan;85516 said:
i would make Jill into a Jill-sandwich.
and then eat her.

mmmm Jill sandwich yum a bit chewy and crunchy but Tastey yum :lol:

Love your sig by the way weskerfan I think its Awesome:cool:

Ivan

Haha, that's an awesome picture of Nemesis. I have no idea how to do sigs or avatars because i'm just not that tech saavy. Oh well though.

Silverfern

The Haka: "Ka Mate!"
If I were Nemesis, I'll protect all the civillians and Destroy all the Zombies and other Mutations that are in the way.

Shefa

Raccoon city is a wreck...zombies is of no match for me coz im too good...guess I'll find a good movie and just relax and moreover popcorn is gonna be free since the sellers are now after Jill.

wesker_awesome

After a meal there's nothing like a good cigar.
resident evil 3 took place just hours before resident evil 2, i would hide, so I could fight mr. x, see who the better creeper is.

MyOtherRidesYourMom

Selenatripox;42943 said:
You are Nemesis, and youre inside Raccoon City at the time of the Outbreak, having blocked Umbrellas Control... What do you do?

I would personally kill some Zombies, have fun (a whole city with almost no living people in it, fun :D), probably team up with Jill... and then you don't wanna know what I would do with her after that... :wub:

lmao as nemesis? thats like trying to shove a sharpie marker through a cheerio LOL

Elochai

Tiger Army Never Dies!
Premium
LOL! NICE dude! But hey, you never know! She could've been a hoe back in the day!

If I were Nemmy, I'd go to Baskin Robins and have myself a treat. ^_^

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
Well, if I was Nemesis, I'm going to assume I wouldn't be counting calories or otherwise caring about the way I look... so I'd get my a$$ down to the Bulk Barn and gorge on the chocolate mint truffles and peanut butter cups. :wub:

Capcomplicated

The Lousy Architect
Premium
La Femme Fatale;96512 said:
Well, if I was Nemesis, I'm going to assume I wouldn't be counting calories or otherwise caring about the way I look... so I'd get my a$$ down to the Bulk Barn and gorge on the chocolate mint truffles and peanut butter cups. :wub:

Dont forget 7 layer chocolate cake

If i were Nemesis i would buy a Vespa

REGirlfan

I would work undercover and use jill, barry, and carlos, to get close to wesker so i can test my skills against weskers powers. Then after his defeat i will sing the words "STARS" over and over again. lol

Top Bottom