• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 3: Nemesis (1999) You are Nemesis... What do you do?

Jlackleon

Martian Ambassador
You are Nemesis, and youre inside Raccoon City at the time of the Outbreak, having blocked Umbrellas Control... What do you do?

I would personally kill some Zombies, have fun (a whole city with almost no living people in it, fun :D), probably team up with Jill... and then you don't wanna know what I would do with her after that... :wub:

Spike991

The Master Of Unlocking
I would first hunt down Mr. Chickenheart...
Brad.jpg

Trinity

Go to the mall,buy myself a pair of pink leather pants and sing I like to move it move it...

D

Deleted member 1428

Spike991;43084 said:
I would first hunt down Mr. Chickenheart...
Brad.jpg

He already did get hunted down 8D! Anyways maybe... FIRE MAH LAZER!!!!!! BLARGH!!! LOL no I would go get coffe and eat a burger. Then I would get mah rocket launcher and blow up terrorist in the air >8D. And Selena you must really love Jill.

Jlackleon

Martian Ambassador
Nemises;43135 said:
He already did get hunted down 8D! Anyways maybe... FIRE MAH LAZER!!!!!! BLARGH!!! LOL no I would go get coffe and eat a burger. Then I would get mah rocket launcher and blow up terrorist in the air >8D. And Selena you must really love Jill.

Yes... i do. :wub::wub::wub:

If i was Nemesis... i would let her sit on my shoulders and i would run around Raccoon city with her on my shoulders. :lol:

Ok, i know... I'm crazy! :lol:

FINAL NOTE:

Marry meeee, Jill! :wub:

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
Aha, with all the confusion going on here lately, it seems as if it would be in our best interest to have the little gender icons things on our profiles. Might save us all from a bit of embarrassment, haha. :lol:

Top Bottom