• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 3: Nemesis (1999) You are Nemesis... What do you do?

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
I am Nemesis. I'll start a farm. Farming Crimson Heads.
And then I will take LSD.

StarsiderdotSajun

If I was Nemesis... honestly I'd just keep doing what he's doing. There's nothing freakier than turning a corner and having Nemesis pop out of a bag of chips on the ground to punch you in the face.

Wesker's_heir

The Heir of Albert Wesker
Team up with Wesker and take over the world!!! and then I will eat pudding :p pppppuuuuudddddiiiiinnnnnggggg!

O(+>

I would do everything like Nemesis already did, up to when he kills Brad. Only I would mock him by using his now limp body like a puppet, and make him do little dances ie. Thriller, YMCA etc.

And then when Jill examines him, it'll come up saying "He's been Thrillered/Village Peopled'...

JaguarsSoul

ayşegül ϟ
Selenatripox;43144 said:
Yes... i do. :wub::wub::wub:

If i was Nemesis... i would let her sit on my shoulders and i would run around Raccoon city with her on my shoulders. :lol:

Ok, i know... I'm crazy! :lol:

FINAL NOTE:

Marry meeee, Jill! :wub:

I can imagine it: Nemesis, with his mouth, one eye, looking scary to Jill, who probally thinks he's about to kill her and then... LMAO XD!

BTW, I would sing every single song out, since there isn't anyone living XD! Then, I would draw on every single wall. I also would write: GS 4EVAH, 83

dodoninja97

Killing a lot of zombies.I was making team with S.T.A.R.S and i would be a good shooter with the rocket launcher.Also killing a lot of zombies.4 FUN :D

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
I don't like the Sims, so if I were Nemesis I'd probably get a PC and play the Sims.

Top Bottom