• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Who does Leon belong with ?

Who does Leon belong with ?

• Total voters

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
Lol, then all he would need to do is to sweet talk Jill and Sheva, and he'd have every RE gal on that list, aha. :D Leon the player.

Jill Valentine S.T.A.R.S

lol could imagine there relationship :p

Barry "What, what is this?"
Sheva "I need help!!"
Barry "Woah this place is dangerous!"
Sheva "HEELP"
Barry "Yea-Yea"
Sheva "I need your HELP!!"
Barry "What? What is this?"
Sheva "Thanks for nothing partner!" xD

Zombie Enclave

cayal;19858 said:
Man what I do to meet an Ada Wong...my God that woman is hot.
What I would do to meet Ada and tell her she is a slut.

Claire should go with Leon, HE SPENT THE MOST TIME WITH HER. He just sees Ada for like 3 minutes.

Trinity

Ark;37754 said:

Claire should go with Leon, HE SPENT THE MOST TIME WITH HER. He just sees Ada for like 3 minutes.

Man,I love you.

Hoady

Ark;37754 said:

Haha yeah i reckon followed with some bullets to the kneecaps.

(by the way billy mays is pure jokes :lol:)

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
Ark;37754 said:

Lol, just because they might have spent the most time together, doesn't mean they 'belong' together. I can't recall one time when their relationship ever went beyond platonic. I agree with Jill in that it's purely 'fan-fic fantasizing', because there's really little to no 'romantic' attraction there. I so don't get why people pair Leon and Claire up. I really don't.

rios_mason

I agree with Ark. claire has worked with leon more than anyone even though ada and leon made out in R.E.2. ada is supposed to be dead anyway so I dont think that she's even human.

Levan

Polkka. lol
The concept of Claire and Leon together seems kind of blurry atm, even though Claire calls him her "boyfriend", they never seem to have visible love connections at all, even in Degeneration. I guess Leon's best bet would be Ada or Angela. Ashley's a bit too childish(and annoying) for Leon's tastes, IMO.

Leonhart

Angela Miller;19384 said:
I have to say Angela, if you've seen Degeneration, look at how they interact. It's too bad they only kissed once!

Yeah I agree... Leon diving into the water with Angle and help her to breath from mouth to mouth (direct kiss). and at the end when Angela "let's go diving together again", Leon reply "Love to". ^^

T-Vaccinated Kid

Neo-Umbrella Head Zoologist
In RE2 I think Leon and Ada's closeness came from Leon feeling like he was responsible for her safety. I'm not sure he would have been so into her given normal circumstances. But if you've seen Degeneration you know that Leon will never settle down as long as there is Bio-terror threats he needs to neutralize. Although its clear in that movie that he's into Angela (or maybe more clear that she is into him)

bSTAR_182

Sexually Active Member
I would say Ada. They both seem to have a thing for one another (though at times Ada feels she can't be with Leon due to the fact of who she "really" is). But from what Leon says at the end of RE4 ("She's a part of me I can't let go.") I think that one day if and when things finally come to an end they'll be together.

Top Bottom