• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Who does Leon belong with ?

Who does Leon belong with ?

• Total voters

Hoady

[quote author=cayal link=topic=799.msg20045#msg20045 date=1232364010]
Leon S. Kennedy visited the Virgin Islands...they are now known as the Islands.

(I know it's a Chuck Norris 'fact', but I had to do it).

Oh you didn't!
laugh.jpg

cayal

[quote author=ResiDude link=topic=799.msg20060#msg20060 date=1232385145]
What? lol
[/quote]

Leon Kennedy bows down to no woman. ;)

Angela Miller

[quote author=wesker-alive link=topic=799.msg20225#msg20225 date=1232634927]
i havent seen the movie yet,so i dont kmow how angela is...
[/quote]

She is my favorite character, you should really watch Degeneration. It totally has that old school Resident Evil feel to it.

alonecrow

i got my vote for Ada..
although it seems that Leon has changed his heart to angela in degeneration..

Trinity

I've only heard of Claire and Ada...who are the other 4 :) ? Oh,after playing
RE 1,2,3 and reading the books I would say Claire :) I like them together :)

Angela Miller

[quote author=Trinity link=topic=799.msg21916#msg21916 date=1233707187]
I've only heard of Claire and Ada...who are the other 4 :) ? Oh,after playing
RE 1,2,3 and reading the books I would say Claire :) I like them together :)
[/quote]

Ashley Graham - President's daughter (Resident Evil 4)
Ingrid Hunnigan - Intelligence/Support Agent (Resident Evil 4 / Resident Evil: Degeneration)
Angela Miller - Special Response Team Officer (Resident Evil: Degeneration)
Other - Jill Valentine, Rebecca Chambers, etc.

bruno

Chief Researcher
Leon loves Hunnigan, can't you feel the love when they communicate? Lol, just kidding
I think he belongs with Angela, but he also loves Ada...

Angela Miller

Leon has kissed Ada and Angela but I wonder what the creators of the game have in mind. Do you think they will ever extend the romantic presence in the games ?

ResidentZelda

I have absolutly no desire of seeing Leon in acouple with a RE woman well because first of all I like every single RE chick and I wouldn't want any of the girls to be chained up with him. but if I had to choose it would be Claire, Don't ask because I don't know why.

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
I still don't get why people put Leon and Claire together. Their relationship has been nothing but platonic, and I don't see that changing anytime soon.

I don't really count Angela Miller, particularly because I don't feel her 'relationship' with Leon was well-thought out by Degeneration writers. She was so rediculously cliche, and Leon wasn't really himself either.

This shouldn't come to a surprise, but I definitely think Leon belongs with Ada. I think he has the strongest romantic relationship with her. In RE 4, he made it clear to Ashley that Ada is 'a part of him he can't let go of'. And in the Separate Ways scenerio, it's blatently obvious that Ada still cares deeply for Leon as well- she goes well out of her way to rescue him, despite Wesker's orders. I think he's kind of her last link to humanity, in a way.

So, yes, Leon belongs with Ada.

Jill Valentine S.T.A.R.S

I agree with la femme on this one, Leon is definatley an Ada man.

If anything Leon is the only person Ada has shown her more "affectionate" side to and her true self, although she still manipulates him, Ada and Leon both share a large thing in common "the job comes before everything else"

With Claire, I believe its more fan-fic fantasising than an actual possibility, they are definatley just "good friends" although part of me would say Claire would like to get a little closer than that (her seemingly Jealous behaviour in degeneration) I highly doubt they will ever be coupled...

So my vote goes to Leon and Ada.

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
Jill Valentine S.T.A.R.S;37497 said:
I agree with la femme on this one, Leon is definatley an Ada man.

If anything Leon is the only person Ada has shown her more "affectionate" side to and her true self, although she still manipulates him, Ada and Leon both share a large thing in common "the job comes before everything else"

That's a good one too, I hadn't thought about that.

With Claire, I believe its more fan-fic fantasising than an actual possibility, they are definatley just "good friends" although part of me would say Claire would like to get a little closer than that (her seemingly Jealous behaviour in degeneration) I highly doubt they will ever be coupled...

I kinda noticed that too, but as you said, that match is unlikely. IMO, it's just too... brother/sisterly for my tastes. I don't know if part of it is because she's too much of a tomboy, but either way I don't see it happening.

Top Bottom