• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Who does Leon belong with ?

Who does Leon belong with ?

• Total voters

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
After thinking on it. It only makes sense now for Leon to be with Ada, plus Capcom has even said that romance is canon. I take it back with Hunnigan. She belongs with Helena for reasons...

Loki

The Trickster
Premium
I don't really understand the ClairexLeon pairing, I've only ever seen them as really good friends and I think that you can especially see that relationship in Degeneration.

UmbrellaFella

Master of Unlocking
I would definitely say Ada. After seeing what he would do for that women in Re6. He also is very patient with her, and keeps trying to win her over. He doesn't really do much to stop her from playing hard to get other than shouting "ADA WAIT!" to which she always just ignores and does some super-cool spy escape thing:cool: .

Evil Yuna

"I will live without...false hope."
I still don't get why people put Leon and Claire together. Their relationship has been nothing but platonic, and I don't see that changing anytime soon.

I don't really count Angela Miller, particularly because I don't feel her 'relationship' with Leon was well-thought out by Degeneration writers. She was so rediculously cliche, and Leon wasn't really himself either.

This shouldn't come to a surprise, but I definitely think Leon belongs with Ada. I think he has the strongest romantic relationship with her. In RE 4, he made it clear to Ashley that Ada is 'a part of him he can't let go of'. And in the Separate Ways scenerio, it's blatently obvious that Ada still cares deeply for Leon as well- she goes well out of her way to rescue him, despite Wesker's orders. I think he's kind of her last link to humanity, in a way.

So, yes, Leon belongs with Ada.
I tottally agree with you. I hated her at first,but seeing them in Re4,damnation and Re6 i changed my mind.

Cheer

Kamen Rider
I voted for Other because Leon is the type of those people who are married to their jobs. You know the people who don't have any social life outside their jobs.

Flipqy42

Nevermore
I voted for other because the one he should obliviously be with isn't up there. I mean, there shouldn't be a discussion. He clearly should be with Krauser, duh.

(in all seriousness, if Leon were to retire and settle down, it'd probably be Claire, due to the fact Ada would never actually quite being spy)

Kayowakimono

霧敷砂子
For all of you that says Ada is not human 'cuz she died back then in RE 2. Well she wasn't dead. Wesker with his super strenght ability catch her and healed wounds, That's why she was working for him in RE 4.

AyeshaAeon

I'll go with Leon and Ada. There are all signs all along Re2 , Re4 and Re6. People who go with Leon and claire are those who are somehow jealous to Ada. Admit it. So, for me, Leon and Ada are perfect for each other.
You can see it in their eyes. And Leon is not interested in Hunnigan, Claire or Angela.

Top Bottom