• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Who does Leon belong with ?

Who does Leon belong with ?

• Total voters

bruno

Chief Researcher
Leon and Claire never really show they are romantically interested in each other. They're just friends.
I like to see things as they're shown in RETDC (in which you can actually understands what the characters feel, unlike RE2):
When Leon and Claire first meet Ada, Leon is attracted due to her courage, mystery and, of course, being very sexy. As a citizen, Leon has the obligation to protect her, and she becomes interested in him because he showed he really cared about her being safe (the people she works with don't really care about her, as long as she completes her missions). Claire understands Leon's "obcession" and becomes a little jealous, becoming a little enraged whenever Leon talked about Ada It's not because she likes Leon, but because she doesn't like Ada and she understands Ada is hiding something.
Leon and Ada eventually grow closer, and Ada saved Leon twice against the Tyrant (In the liquid metal pool and near the train), and he thinks she died eventually with the explosion, so he takes some years trying to overpass her death, even though she lied to him (eventually he heard of her involvement with Wesker and the Organization and realises she's alive).

When Leon sees Ada again in RE4, he doesn't love her anymore (either by having understood the truth or by having overpassed her death), so he's not much interested anymore, although, he can't help feeling "sympathy" with her. Ada, however, feels she couldn't have Leon because of her being a spy, but she still loves him.

In RED, Leon has completely overpassed Ada. I think he is into Angela, but we'll see.... Actualy, i didn't like Angela too much, but i don't like the RE4/RED Leon either (i only like him in RE2 and Operation Javier).

Duo

I think Leon and Claire would -look- really good together, because they are both very attractive (fictional) people.

Leon's reaction to Ada in RE4 was pretty telling of his "feelings". He was between annoyed and indifferent with her presence. There was no romantic connection, even if by the end he acknowledges her importance to an extent.

Degeneration Leon didn't seem to favor any of the females much, as most of his actions were so "line of duty"-ish.

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
What was I thinking when I voted "Other"? :confused:
My vote should be Ada!

Can you reset my vote, LFF? I know you would love to.

Cleona

Claire because more evidence that they might see each other not at work as Claire and Leon has each other email RECV and so on and Ada and Leon wont happen she a spy and if he got told to kill her he will have to do it and i think Ada is just playing Leon.

I agree with Ark. claire has worked with leon more than anyone even though ada and leon made out in R.E.2. ada is supposed to be dead anyway so I dont think that she's even human.
As i think Ada is the only RE Character that has not Aged much in comparison of Leon and Chris she might not be human any more.

Doublepost merged. -Romero

Aleck

Biohazard
Leon and Claire. Even though Claire is a tomboy, she's still pretty and feminine. I think Leon is attracted to her but out of respect to Chris, he won't put the moves on her. :p

Resident Evil 6 keeps up with the theme of Leon saving Ada, but I think something has to give eventually. Ada could possibly be killed off or atleast imprisoned. Maybe not so much on the part of Leon however, i think Claire likes Leon more than she lets on. At the end of Damnation as Leon is leaving, Claire is looking at him leave for a good while before she heads back with her friends. Over speculation? Maybe so, but I think Claire is secretly into Leon and think that the feeling is mutual. Crossing my fingers for Resident Evil Downfall with Claire poised for a comeback.:cool:

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
I'm going with Mr. Slave...

Mr_Slave_Cutout.png

JK. I don't really see him being with anyone in the RE universe other than Hunnigan, they both seem to show an interest in each other and I hope after RE6 he'll see Ada is an incredibly unhealthy obsession and move on with Hunnigan.

VP-70

The Confucius of ReNews...Cheers KK.
Ingrid... I see Leon on being by himself a lot, so Ingrid is the natural girl to team with as they work together on mission alot. Whereas everyone else he tends to bump into a lot, as for Ada, i think he is attracted to her mystery.

But yea, i see Leon as being a solitary cat.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Hunnigan...Cause she rules and is cute without glasses...On top of that...She seems like the ONLY character in the game that has kept Leon's smart ass in check...

svp

my explanations for Leon's love life. Not anyone in my opinion because of his busy lifestyle, but if he were to settle down in the future he should find a girl his speed. Not for him: Claire, she is too distant from him and she shows sighs of jealousy like in Res 2 when she was rolling her eyes at Ada. she also mentioned she had a bf in degeneration. Not Ada: If they were meant to be together they would of made it happen by now. gosh..its been 15 yrs and she is too mysterious/bitchy for open leon. Not Ashley: she was the pres daughter! that is mixing business with pleasure, also she is too immature. Hunnigan could be a possibility, I did sense some emotion for him in the res 6 cut scene. But she never seemed interested before that...so eh no. Angela is the best bet in my opinion because she shares many of the characteristics and hobbies Leon enjoys, she is also up to speed as a special agent just like him.

willowsby

by chemistry : after watching REDC, I've got to go with Ada (and I also fans of star-crossed lover story, I even have signature with characters with best chemistry although they're not together still dream about Cloud-Aerith, LOL)

but if Leon belong to who, I think Leon should belong with no one, because the story will cheesy if CAPCOM favorite pretty boy is taken LOL

And why many fans want Leon with Claire, I think it simply because both of them are main protagonist in RE2, they have nice personality & many fans think they should ends up together because they are hero & heroin in RE 2. But I'm one of the side who think their relationship is more brother-sister or just friend. And in my opinion Claire should be have boyfriend with bright personality such as Steve.

As for Angela Miller, to be honest, I don't like her & Damnation story is just repetition of RE 2, but Angela is more suitable for Leon beside other female who have interaction with him.

Hunnigan, partner, but I like the idea.

Cleona

Not for him: Claire, she is too distant from him and she shows sighs of jealousy like in Res 2 when she was rolling her eyes at Ada. she also mentioned she had a bf in degeneration.

In degeneration did not Claire not say her work was her boy friend i am sure of that.

Top Bottom