• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Who does Leon belong with ?

Who does Leon belong with ?

• Total voters

Angela Miller

[quote author=InfadaStone link=topic=799.msg19705#msg19705 date=1231926939]
None of these... Leon doesn't have the time!
[/quote]

Good point but I have to disagree!

Miasma

I can't seriously think about Leon married or having a girlfriend. But he could have some "thing" with Ada.

Fayrra

Schrodinger's Cat
It's always been hard for me to put couples together because I have no desire to form a couple myself. But I guess if Leon were to be with someone I would want it with one of my favorite characters. So, as wierd as this sounds, I would want him to be with Jill. Now, you have to understand that even if they never really met before and have no "chemistry" the only reason I'm saying they should be together is because they are both my favorite characters. Logically, I would say that Leon has a chance with Angela Miller, Ada, and Sherry Berkin....after all she is over 18 years old now. Yes, I was just kidding about Sherry.

Hoady

[quote author=InfadaStone link=topic=799.msg19765#msg19765 date=1232009583]
Leon secretly only wants to marry himself. He's a little bit like me.
[/quote]

haha leon has a deep confession to make.

Angela Miller

[quote author=Fayrra link=topic=799.msg19778#msg19778 date=1232045012]
It's always been hard for me to put couples together because I have no desire to form a couple myself. But I guess if Leon were to be with someone I would want it with one of my favorite characters. So, as wierd as this sounds, I would want him to be with Jill. Now, you have to understand that even if they never really met before and have no "chemistry" the only reason I'm saying they should be together is because they are both my favorite characters. Logically, I would say that Leon has a chance with Angela Miller, Ada, and Sherry Berkin....after all she is over 18 years old now. Yes, I was just kidding about Sherry.
[/quote]

Fayrra, that's exactly why I added the "Other" option in the poll. If I hadn't seen Degeneration I would've voted for Claire because of their past. They've been thru quite a bit together. Angela and Claire are my favorite characters. I hope we see more of them in future Resident Evil films and games. I'm also curious about Hunnigan, hopefully we see more of her as well.

Fayrra

Schrodinger's Cat
Angela Miller said:
Fayrra, that's exactly why I added the "Other" option in the poll.
I understand perfectly well what the "Other" option is for. I wasn't telling you that you should've put a Jill Valentine option. I was just telling you who I would want to see him with.
Angela Miller said:
If I hadn't seen Degeneration I would've voted for Claire because of their past. They've been thru quite a bit together.
Actually, if you look at everything that happened in Resident Evil two, Leon and Clarie rarely make contact with each other. So they haven't really been through everything together. She's still an option, but not as much as Angela or Ada.

Angela Miller

[quote author=Fayrra link=topic=799.msg19830#msg19830 date=1232173409]Actually, if you look at everything that happened in Resident Evil two, Leon and Clarie rarely make contact with each other. So they haven't really been through everything together. She's still an option, but not as much as Angela or Ada.
[/quote]

Interesting point, I havn't played Resident Evil 2 in a couple of years so I don't remember all the details. I'd say it's the perfect time to play it again, if only I owned a copy of the game. The reason I would pair Claire with Leon instead of Ada is because it's still unclear what side Ada is on. Is she good or is she bad ?

3d-agent

[quote author=MzRedfield link=topic=799.msg19838#msg19838 date=1232206589]
Angie is more his speed
[/quote]

Yeah...i like her with him too. 8)

But as long umbrella and wesker is alive he cant get married ...but nothing is wrong with having a girlfriend...not even if he has more than one. ;)

Fayrra

Schrodinger's Cat
Angela Miller said:
Interesting point, I havn't played Resident Evil 2 in a couple of years so I don't remember all the details. I'd say it's the perfect time to play it again, if only I owned a copy of the game.
Yeah, I just finished playing it a little while ago so my mind was all refreshed. :p
Angela Miller said:
The reason I would pair Claire with Leon instead of Ada is because it's still unclear what side Ada is on. Is she good or is she bad ?
Well, she works for "The Agency", the rival of umbrella. (Oh, and if any of you read one of my other posts saying the Ada worked for the "S Corporation" then ignore that because that was my mistake. It just wouldn't let me modify my post.) But aside from that, Ada works for The Agency, a place where "there are real men, with real aspirations for power".....If I had to guess, then there sort of on the bad side. Still, I would want to know more about "The Agency" and it's history. That's probably what Resident Evil 5 will be about. Anyway, I'm going to go play Resident Evil 3 now. Bye.

ResiDude

It's hard to think of Leon with a grilfriemd/wife as I wouldn't want him to have one lol. He should be kicking butt!

If I had to pick one though... after watching Degeneration I would have to say Angela Miller..

Or maybe Ada to as they seem to have some chemistry... even if he couldn't really trust her... ever. ;D

cayal

Leon S. Kennedy visited the Virgin Islands...they are now known as the Islands.

(I know it's a Chuck Norris 'fact', but I had to do it).

ResiDude

[quote author=cayal link=topic=799.msg20045#msg20045 date=1232364010]
Leon S. Kennedy visited the Virgin Islands...they are now known as the Islands.

(I know it's a Chuck Norris 'fact', but I had to do it).
[/quote]

What? lol

Top Bottom