• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 5 Wesker Dead Or Alive(dedicated to 013)

Wesker....

• Total voters

Spike991

The Master Of Unlocking
La Femme Fatale;45866 said:
Sorry, I'll get my nose outta here in a second, but I just wanted to say this made me laugh. :lol: If he wanted to mark his territory, I say he should of just peed on her. :p Haha, carry on.

lol, that is exactly what I was thinking when I type that, because when one "marks territory", it usually involves urination.:) I was thinking of wording it differently, but it works anyway.

Also, in addition to touching up on Jill, he apparently in between playing Barbie with her, perfecting Uroboros, getting to know Excella(take that however you like it), and of course Las Plagas Type 2, he managed to go outside and catch some sun...what a performance enhancer that virus is.:)

Tyrant

Well sure they come with new ideas but they did it with Tyrant with all his prototypes and Tri-Cell has the "ingredients" to make another Nemesis Prototype

Spike991

The Master Of Unlocking
Tyrant;45876 said:
Well sure they come with new ideas but they did it with Tyrant with all his prototypes and Tri-Cell has the "ingredients" to make another Nemesis Prototype

Yeah that is exactly what I have been saying...???

The NE-Alpha Parasite and a T-103 can be used to make another Tyrant like Nemesis....

Levan

Polkka. lol
I have a good feeling Rebecca will be in RE6, seriously. If RE6 is up for some sort of reboot, they should use a non-recently used protagonist such as Rebecca, Carlos, Barry or Billy. Rebecca seems to have the highest chance to be the one, since she is sort of a crowd favorite. :p

Tyrant

Holy **** I never noticed that WHICH WILL LEAD TO MORE LAS PLAGAS!!!
bull****...
i want the ****in zombies already man

Tyrant

Oh man maybe since he fired those missiles it will trigger off something in the are that will mutate his body thus him coming back to life but as the like big uroburos monster

Valentine

Hard To Kill
Perhaps! Never thought of that. IDK this is crazy, now what? RE6 a prequal or sequal or maybe they'll do both.

Tyrant

well the PSP version will be a completely new story so that may shed some light on the situation or its just gonna be another Gun Survivor or something
Who know :/

Tyrant

well they announced it at E3 so they should be releasing more and more info over the summer then by fall i imagine a trailer may appear

Tyrant

All that was announced was that there will be a new Resident Evil game for PSP and it wont be like any other Resident Evil game so no one really knows what that means but thats my theory base for the new style of gameplay

bruno

Chief Researcher
I heard the PSP game will be very different from previous games. Probably something not cannon, or a cannon story wich is not very important.

Top Bottom