• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 5 Wesker Dead Or Alive(dedicated to 013)

Wesker....

• Total voters

wanderer

battle master
this thread is funny. as if a poll could change what is already told to us. he dead.
if he survives a lava pool and 2 rockets, GG biohazard and GG serious story. biohazard will never be considered a possibility for good serious logical story ever again. crying about how the rockets missed is pointless, there is no difference facing an explosion from 1 cm away or from 50 cm away. all this happening while Wesker is in his strongest form but most roughed up+weakened+tired state.

KevinStriker

"Quite an experience to live in fear, isn't it?"
*ahem*

DEEEEEEAAAAAAAD

He took a lava bath and two RPG rockets to the face. That mofo is dead.

I know this thread is super old and perspectives might have changed, I still think the idea is relevant. Wesker's been revived before, but a second time, I might be kind of annoyed.

all this happening while Wesker is in his strongest form but most roughed up+weakened+tired state.

Don't forget, Uroboros is shown to have a weakness to fire multiple times, and Wesker injected himself with the same parasite.

Last edited:

ArabPikachu

all this happening while Wesker is in his strongest form but most roughed up+weakened+tired state.

That explains the difference between Mr. X (Tyrant-00) dropping in lava and Albert Wesker dropping in lava.

Airaku

Stray Jedi
"I think, therefore I am"

You're god damn rights that Wesker is still alive! That crazy bitch is one tough cookie. Transferring her consciousness like that? It's kind of OP to be honest xD

As someone who took university level philosophy... one of the biggest debates in philosophy on this matter is if you transfer your consciousness and/or copy it. Are you still YOU? Are you a split person until your original body dies and then whole again after wards. Are not just your memories transferred but you will experience yourself no different than you did before? Meaning you are 100% you and you are!

"Cogito ergo sum"

""x" thinks
I am that "x"
Therefore I think
Therefore I am"

The problem is this is also a matter of debate in Rev 2 and the developers keep flip-flopping.... ughh! They NEED to make up their mind so fans can stfu! If it's from a philosophical point a few and is indeed Cogito ergo sum... then yes the original Alex and Alex within Natalia are one and the same and she is "immortal" in her eyes.

"… this proposition: I am, I exist, whenever it is uttered from me, or conceived by the mind, necessarily is true"

"But if life itself is good and pleasant (...) and if one who sees is conscious that he sees, one who hears that he hears, one who walks that he walks and similarly for all the other human activities there is a faculty that is conscious of their exercise, so that whenever we perceive, we are conscious that we perceive, and whenever we think, we are conscious that we think, and to be conscious that we are perceiving or thinking is to be conscious that we exist..."

For a entry in the series that is so heavily base on philosophy.... one can't help but wonder. I'm kind of natural on the debate but if you want to get really technical on this.... Alex is still Alex no matter what perspective you put it in. She is and therefore she is. Anyone confused by this.... imagine cloning your soul and you experiencing both... very confusing and no that is not the literal way to take. Just a way to kind of perceive the matter.

Dr.Slaughter

The kitty sage
Wesker is dead. He had an overdoes of an unstable virus in him, was drowning in lava, and was hit by 2 rocket launchers. There isnt even a point in trying to bring him back from that and if there was there would have to be a good explanation. The only possible way I could think of him being brought back in any way would be if some scientist had some of his DNA and used t- virus infected leeches to combine it with his DNA and create a wesker clone via the t-leeches that would have all his memories and personality... Deja vu anyone?

Top Bottom