• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 5 Wesker Dead Or Alive(dedicated to 013)

Wesker....

• Total voters

Sonnentreppe

wordy agronaut
Gawd, I hope he's dead. He's the worst antagonist in RE history, and that's even above morpheus. It's about time that little fairy takes a dirt nap.
I agree. I think he's had a good run already. I think Wesker is the closest to being the main antagonist of the series, but there really isn't just one main bad guy in RE. And I like it that way. R.I.P[ieces], Wesker.

Spike991

The Master Of Unlocking
I agree. I think he's had a good run already. I think Wesker is the closest to being the main antagonist of the series, but there really isn't just one main bad guy in RE. And I like it that way. R.I.P[ieces], Wesker.
Exactly, there isn't just a single bad guy in RE.

He was definately the closest we had to a main antagonist, but I still consider Spencer, if anybody at all, to be the Main villian of the RE franchise.

Spike991

The Master Of Unlocking
I'd like for him to be and stay dead, how could he go from "mysterious badass" to a "bond villain"?
Don't say that. Bond Villian implies that he was cool. Which he wasn't in RE5.

Definately stay dead.

I also love how "Alive?" has the highest vote in the poll...psh.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Don't say that. Bond Villian implies that he was cool. Which he wasn't in RE5.

Definately stay dead.

I also love how "Alive?" has the highest vote in the poll...psh.
How was he not cool though...I mean...Wesker is, by far, cool...I mean...He's suave, sleek, blonde, has a british accent, and always wears sunglasses...Sean Connery would have his hands full with this one...

DarkSlayerZero

Insanity.
How was he not cool though...I mean...Wesker is, by far, cool...I mean...He's suave, sleek, blonde, has a british accent, and always wears sunglasses...Sean Connery would have his hands full with this one...

He went from collecting every Virus for some sinister plan to trying to save everyone by killing them, his re5 goals are a straight ripoff from Seymour of FFX.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
He went from collecting every Virus for some sinister plan to trying to save everyone by killing them, his re5 goals are a straight ripoff from Seymour of FFX.
Um...His goals are a rip off of MUCH more than that dude...That's the oldest plot in the megalomaniac book...

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Plus he looks just like a matrix character. Another rip off.
Ok, that's a low blow...The all black has been a Wesker thing forever...And Wesker was WAY cooler than Neo...Besides, Naruto looks just like Goku...It's not a rip off...Especially if that's what they were basing him off of...Idk if they did or not, but Wesker's looks weren't a rip off...

bSTAR_182

Sexually Active Member
Wesker isn't dead... He's just laying low for a bit.

wc.png

wc2.png

Spike991

The Master Of Unlocking
Ok, that's a low blow...The all black has been a Wesker thing forever...And Wesker was WAY cooler than Neo...Besides, Naruto looks just like Goku...It's not a rip off...Especially if that's what they were basing him off of...Idk if they did or not, but Wesker's looks weren't a rip off...
But he was never a Matrix ripoff til RE5, that's the point.

He managed to do his own thing from the get-go, and all of a sudden that all changed. Yes, from collecting the viruses mysteriously behind the scenes, to ripping off Spencer's plan and becoming a generic, monologuing, comic book villian.

And he's not suave, Excella was just a slut.

And his hair looked weird in RE5 anyway, like a bright-ass highlighter yellow all of a sudden, and looked FF-like.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
But he was never a Matrix ripoff til RE5, that's the point.

He managed to do his own thing from the get-go, and all of a sudden that all changed. Yes, from collecting the viruses mysteriously behind the scenes, to ripping off Spencer's plan and becoming a generic, monologuing, comic book villian.

And he's not suave, Excella was just a slut.

And his hair looked weird in RE5 anyway, like a bright-ass highlighter yellow all of a sudden, and looked FF-like.
He was not a Matrix rip-off...He's ALWAYS done the all black look...The only thing that's new is the long trench coat...His speed and agility were first shown in Umbrella Chronicles, not RE5...They just hadn't evolved to the level that they are at in RE5...
  1. Suave-(esp. of a man) Charming, confident, and elegant.​

That's Wesker in every way...So yes, he is suave, regarless of whether Excella is a slut or not...

His hair has ALWAYS looked that way, it's just more prominent a color due to the graphics being better..Both Marcus in RE0 and what's his face from RE: Dead Aim were MUCH more Final Fantasy looking then Wesker...

As for his plan...Fans can whine all they want...But that's what Capcom went with...There is no changing it...People need to make the best of it because let's face it...It could've been MUCH worse...And yes, he collected all the viruses...Big deal...he collected plagas and put them to use in RE5...So you can't say he dropped EVERYTHING, because he used what he got from RE4...
And really, this plan was BETTER than his original, despite that fact that other forms of media have used it...He was going to rebuild an Umbrella-esque corperation...He didn't need that after hearing about Spencer's work...Because he got all he needed there, instead of his original plan...He would be able to attain more power Spencer's way...On top of that, Excella basically handed him TriCell, so what did he need his own corperation for, when TriCell was doing his bidding...

XBioHazardx

Trust me... I'm a doctor
He was not a Matrix rip-off...He's ALWAYS done the all black look...The only thing that's new is the long trench coat...His speed and agility were first shown in Umbrella Chronicles, not RE5...They just hadn't evolved to the level that they are at in RE5...

That's Wesker in every way...So yes, he is suave, regarless of whether Excella is a slut or not...

His hair has ALWAYS looked that way, it's just more prominent a color due to the graphics being better..Both Marcus in RE0 and what's his face from RE: Dead Aim were MUCH more Final Fantasy looking then Wesker...

As for his plan...Fans can whine all they want...But that's what Capcom went with...There is no changing it...People need to make the best of it because let's face it...It could've been MUCH worse...And yes, he collected all the viruses...Big deal...he collected plagas and put them to use in RE5...So you can't say he dropped EVERYTHING, because he used what he got from RE4...
And really, this plan was BETTER than his original, despite that fact that other forms of media have used it...He was going to rebuild an Umbrella-esque corperation...He didn't need that after hearing about Spencer's work...Because he got all he needed there, instead of his original plan...He would be able to attain more power Spencer's way...On top of that, Excella basically handed him TriCell, so what did he need his own corperation for, when TriCell was doing his bidding...
Fine... you beat us there.

Jay

K.I.N.G.
Well I've read rumors saying before the events that took place in RE5 he cloned himself. Whether that's true who knows. Capcom could make another scenario saying how he survived. Long as it makes sense to the story plot if so. I doubt they would kill off one of the best villains ever made. He'll be back again in some twisted way.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Well I've read rumors saying before the events that took place in RE5 he cloned himself. Whether that's true who knows. Capcom could make another scenario saying how he survived. Long as it makes sense to the story plot if so. I doubt they would kill off one of the best villains ever made. He'll be back again in some twisted way.
A clone eh? That's both interesting and annoying...I'm not sure which I lean more towards though...

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Haha tell me about it. Though just a rumor, its one scenario Capcom could use if they wanted to bring him back.
Ya I hear ya...I mean...After all we've seen in RE cloning is no stretch...It just seems kind of cheesey lol...

Reactions: Jay

Spike991

The Master Of Unlocking

Ummm, have you even seen the Matrix? It's not about wearing all black necessarily. And I've said how Wesker always managed to do his thing, which includes wearing primarily black, WITHOUT being a Matrix rip-off, TILLLL RE5. duh.

The stupid trenchcoat and barrel rolls in midair and BS like that is how he's not cool, he's a stupid, generic, comic book villian, Matrix ripoff extradionare.

And no matter which way you put it, him dropping his plans like that and stealing Spencer's in still stupid. No drive he has.

And his superhuman strenght and speed were not shown in UC first, it was Code Veronica, buddy.

UC did introduce us to a stupid trenchcoat that he wore out in the Arctic, and then took it off, while still outside in the Antartic.

Top Bottom