• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 5 Wesker Dead Or Alive(dedicated to 013)

Wesker....

• Total voters

hogwartskid7

Ex-Umbrella Scientist
Look...changing Jill was fine...and everyone gets so upset about Leon...can they not understand that he was responsible for those peoples LIVES...i mean he can't be reckless with them around like he did in the games...people need to stay off Capcom's back about that...

I'm saying that Leon seems so different. But I agree about Jill. I just hope that if they change Leon anymore, they make him alot better. (BTW, I can't beleive how long we've been talking tonight. XD )

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
I'm saying that Leon seems so different. But I agree about Jill. I just hope that if they change Leon anymore, they make him alot better. (BTW, I can't beleive how long we've been talking tonight. XD )

How long? But him being different was necisarry...and it's not like a permanent change...it was just an in the moment thing...

Nickness19

Las Fergus
I believe he's dead. And as for the "Wesker Children" we don't know whether Alex Wesker is alive or dead, and also don't forget Alex found a way to make Spencer immortal, but kept the finds for himself and went into hiding. So Alex could be alive and feature in the next game, or a later one.

G-Viruse Infectee

The Ashford Twins. We really are twins.
huh....i think i missed something...does most people think wesker is gay??? (i think he is, still i think he slept with excella, you know to get what he wanted, to keep her sweet on him.)

The problem with that is the message that is sent. In our world, I never like to see good die. The ultimate good should always prevail and live on after the defeat of the ultimate evil.

Harry Potter 7 spoiler:
That is why Harry Potter lived at the end of the series. :)

live now invet evil won just something intresting

i thought maybe wesker in re5 was a clone and wesker seeked alex out and killed him think about it in lost in nightmares the documents stated that spencer (was it) lost contact with alex..so maybe wesker is alive, and about the clones they used clones in the movies so maybe they are palnning to do something with either a clone army or will be using it in the futuer a jill clone army or clones of jill to harvest anti-bodies from her. (assuming that if you were to clone anti-body jill the clones would also be anti-bodies)

Mod edit: Three posts merged. Please don't double- and triple-post.

KKAAIIG

i thought maybe wesker in re5 was a clone and wesker seeked alex out and killed him think about it in lost in nightmares the documents stated that spencer (was it) lost contact with alex..so maybe wesker is alive, and about the clones they used clones in the movies so maybe they are palnning to do something with either a clone army or will be using it in the futuer a jill clone army or clones of jill to harvest anti-bodies from her. (assuming that if you were to clone anti-body jill the clones would also be anti-bodies)
I know this is off topic but Alex doesn't have a gender yet.
I hope Wesker is dead, because that leaves room for a new Super-villain. ;D

G-Viruse Infectee

The Ashford Twins. We really are twins.
I kind of want Alex to be a female, most females in games are good and pathetic and cant help themselfs well sort of, take re their is always a hero for the heroin...cant recall the heroin for the hero ( not say the females from re cant handle themselfs or that i am agenst male roles i dont actuly care. the females in re are strong and so are the males) i think they like the whole hero (knight in shinning armor) saves the heroin....look at final fantasy (fair enough they changed it a little in that disater ff 10-2) zelda, sonic (the old one with amy i think its sonic 3d) alot of disny films....you know what i think my mind wondered off and i forgot the point i was going to make......

Ada to me is inbetween good and evil, but i think she should be evil (mainly because i dont like her......or maybe she is evil, has her own hidden agenda...maybe Alex is her real name...not so 'Ada the worst spy ever')

KKAAIIG

Lol, I'd like Ada to be the protagonist in RE6. Apart from RE4 she hasn't really been in the lime light and I think it's her time to shine! haha, But yeah I want Alex as a hot female..;)

Cyberote

I thought Alex was the director of the Wesker Project, not a Wesker child him/herself, meaning that he/she'd have to be older than Albert. So I don't think Ada would be Alex. I'd like to see Alex in RE6. Though Wesker would be nice too. Though Wesker is usually the main antagonist only in the games where Chris is the MC and I'm hoping for someone other than Chris in RE6.

bSTAR_182

Sexually Active Member
huh....i think i missed something...does most people think wesker is gay??? (i think he is, still i think he slept with excella, you know to get what he wanted, to keep her sweet on him.)

Hehe.

I wouldn't say 'most' people but there are some, like myself, that do believe Wesker to be gay (or maybe even bi). It's the only thing in this series that makes sense anymore! ;P

And yes he definitely did use Excella to get what he wanted. Whether he actually slept with her or not is debatable.

Spike991

The Master Of Unlocking
At this point it's looking less and less likely that Alex is even in RER(Revelations)...

I had such high hopes for that.

Carter478

I wouldn't want Wesker to be dead... hes one of the best villains ever. Maybe he could still be alive... it was only two RPG's to the face >_>

Top Bottom