• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 5 Wesker Dead Or Alive(dedicated to 013)

Wesker....

• Total voters

^And that's fine. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion whether it makes sense or not.

Tyrant

Well dont get your hopes up
Re6=8 Years

But dont fret :3

Theres a completely new story headed our way on the PSP soon
announced at E3 09 as Capcom's so called "HUGE" announcement
I know everyone went home dissapointed that day hoping for a new megaman game... Poor asians D:

I honestly hope Wesker doesn't even get a mention in 6.

Edit: Gah, again I posted the same time someone else did. Lol.

Spike991

The Master Of Unlocking
Don't worry, I did the same thing like 4 times in the past 10 minutes....

I would like them to shed some light on the situation, one way or another, so that the people with their thoeries on how he lived can be shut up, or so that I can be shut up.:)

I dunno, Capcom hasn't been answering questions lately. When DMC4 was about to come out everyone thought all the questions regarding Vergil's death or whereabouts were gonna be answered. Not to mention who the hell Nero was and what his relation was to Dante. Guess what? After over 2 years of waiting the entire game revealed nothing that the trailors and interviews didn't already tell us before the damn game came out. P**sed me off. But with Wesker it's different, I don't want him mentioned in 6.

Tyrant

Well I dont want him in the game line Re5 but atleast have a cutscene showing hes alive or a document or something

and I sware if Re6 revolves around Leon I WILL kill myself
I really dont want another game with Leon for abit
no offense but he seemed to calm to the situation he was in like it was no big deal
heres a thought weres Ark, Bruce, Billy, Rebbecca and even maybe Ada

Spike991

The Master Of Unlocking
I think Capcom did exactly that with RE5, I expected to hear about the mysterious Organization/Agency that him, Ada & Krauser all worked for, but there was not even a single referrence to it, indirect or otherwise. They also neglected to talk about the even more mysterious "S". They could have even mentioned the HCF thing that was on the back of Wesker's outfit in CVX(in a picture anyway).

And to be honest I wouldn't want them to mention Wesker in RE6 or anything, maybe other than mentioning his name or making a referrence to him, much like Leon was mentioned by Claire in CVX & Chris in RE5, despite being nowhere in either game. But I wouldn't want Wesker to return in RE6(or at all), and I think a nice way to answer some questions would be to close the lid on that topic, especially since we are going to have to wait 6 or however many years for it...

^I think Claire is due for another game. I also try and look for a pattern
RE1-Jill and Chris' game
RE2-Leon and Claire's game
RE3-Jill's game
RECV(Should be 4)-Claire and Chris' game
RE4- Leon's game
RE5-Chris and Sheva's game with Jill as a guest S.T.A.R.S...I mean star.

Sooooo, if we go by the major games, and assume that most of the original characters are still gonna be used, I think it's safe to say that Leon might be back in 6 or 7. All of them seem to appear in every other game in some shape or form. And note that this is just going by the pattern this is no solid proof.

It also seems that if a character is skiped they still get a mention or as I said with Jill, a guest star appearence. While Chris was not in 3, he got mentioned and a picture at the end. While Leon was not in CV he played a role even though he was not seen. And Jill of course is a guest star in 5. Then Chris' absence in 3 led him a role in the side game CV which was the next major game after 3.

...Anyways...ummm. That was certainly not expected.

Edit: Damn it, I did it again, with the posting thing. This post was to Tyrant.

Tyrant

You notice that this pattern makes complete sense but they wont make a game with Leon and Claire for abit and you can probably guess why there gonna skip strait to Jill

Spike991

The Master Of Unlocking
Shouldn't you count Degeneration though?

Well according to the pattern, even with Degeneration, it would seem like maybe Leon, but I think they should put in some other characters, maybe the likes of Carlos, Billy, Rebecca, Barry....Bruce and/or Ark.:)

While I would love another Leon and Claire get together, (Since RED did not fufill that need.) I don't think they'll actually put them in another game together again. Maybe Jill and Claire? It be a nice touch if Sherry is indeed "A bad guy" with Leon maybe being a Hunnigan or something to that effect.

Edit: To spike: I didn't count RED since it's not a major game. People can't enjoy a 90 minute movie the way people enjoy a multiple hours game.

Spike991

The Master Of Unlocking
Well I didn't mean how the experience was, I mean since it is part of the RE canon, and the time period and all that it takes place in, so obviously Chris & Jill just had their appearances in RE5 with it being 2008/2009, so if the next game took place after that, it would have to be somebody different. Degeneration in this case wouldn't really change anything in the pattern, since it is still before RE5, both when it was released and timeline wise, but anyway, I think it should count since it is RE canon, movie or not.:)

Tyrant

Yeah so I imagine Jill will be the playable character for the next installment but I have a feeling it will follow her own personal story... maybe

Resident Evil6:How jill Got Blonde! and Nemesis is coming back

pretty kick ass title dont ya think?

Spike991

The Master Of Unlocking
Well we know how Jill got blonde don't we? It was a result of the stuff Wesker did with her, the pigmentation in her hair as well as skin became really light, and in the hair's case, blonde.:)

As for Nemesis, I don't think that The Nemesis from RE3 will ever come back, but we can have another Nemesis, if it would even be called the same thing.:)

Tyrant

Ahh I thought like Wesker was working on her and he was like y'know... and he just went to the pharmacy

That was my theory xD

and it dosnt need to be the same Nemesis but remember how Tyrant had the different forms? and what not hopefully something like that

Spike991

The Master Of Unlocking
Wesker wanted to mark his territory by making her hair color the same as his?:)

Yeah that is exactly what I mean, there could be another Nemesis, as it only consisted of NE-Alpha and a T-103, I bet there are some of each of those lying around in a Tricell lab...

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
Spike991;45864 said:
Wesker wanted to mark his territory by making her hair color the same as his?:)
Sorry, I'll get my nose outta here in a second, but I just wanted to say this made me laugh. :lol: If he wanted to mark his territory, I say he should of just peed on her. :p Haha, carry on.

Tyrant

Hah, Fatale you know could stay and chat
im sure no one is going to yell...obviously

but Weskers just like
She needs a touch up
IVE GOT IT!-spray-perfect!
and even better it shows the brown roots to

Im pretty sure making Jill's hair blonde was an accident. Another Nemesis? Well, I think id like him to be different if they were to have another one. A part of me think it would be kinda cool to have a new Nemesis going after BSAA members instead of STARS, but not just Jill having to face him. If it was just Jill it would feel like RE3 all over again. And if that's the case they might as well remake part 3 instead.

But if it was Chris, Jill, and Sheva running from this BSAA killer it would be better.

Then there's this other part of me that saids. "Nah, let Nemesis rest with his glory in 3." But if a new one were to come back, I don't think id object to this. Like I said, they can't f**k the story up anymore. Why not just recycle ideas? As long as they make it good.

Top Bottom