• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 5 Wesker Dead Or Alive(dedicated to 013)

Wesker....

• Total voters

Levan

Polkka. lol
Tyrant;45967 said:
Crowed favorite? God I hated that little B/I/T/C/H
We need another Carlos game

Nuuu! I like her. :(

I've asked a lot of people and I gotta say they usually pick Rebecca as either the 2nd or 1st choices aside from the usual Jill/Claire, hence why I kind of thought she was still a crowd favorite. I guess people have different opinions anyway... :confused:

And hey, at least with Rebecca around, the game will finally have another female protagonist aside from, well, her in RE 0 and Claire in RE:CVX, something a lot of female fans are willing to have actually.

Tyrant

She was annoying :/
Now I wouldnt mind seeing her again
but they already put her in like Idaho or something
(read the books)

Spike991

The Master Of Unlocking
Tyrant;45981 said:
well the PSP version will be a completely new story so that may shed some light on the situation or its just gonna be another Gun Survivor or something
Who know :/

Well I don't want to nitpick...but in Japan they call it Gun Survivor & in US they just call is Survivor.:)

And I would love to see Ark again, and even Bruce(if they get someone better to do his voice, that was terrible to listen to). And since they both have a government connection, I would like to see them together actually, a team.:)

Tyrant

Yeah and maybe they have some sort of Government connection as well as Morpheus(Not the Matrix)

Levan

Polkka. lol
Tyrant;46040 said:
She was annoying :/
Now I wouldnt mind seeing her again
but they already put her in like Idaho or something
(read the books)

You should've seen her in RE 0. In RE1 and REmake the developers made her annoying, but in RE0, she was no doubt both a hero and a perfect protagonist. :p

I know she's in a book, but why let her stay there? I really want to see her in the games again. :(

Spike991

The Master Of Unlocking
Levan;46059 said:
You should've seen her in RE 0. In RE1 and REmake the developers made her annoying, but in RE0, she was no doubt both a hero and a perfect protagonist. :p

I know she's in a book, but why let her stay there? I really want to see her in the games again. :(
I agree, she was perfect in RE0, and plus, the novels and games are not the same canon, so we can't take the info from the novles, that she is in Idaho or wherever, and think that is where she is in the games.:)

@Tyrant, Morpheus is dead, but the government connection would be cool I think, since they both even have a connection to Leon, as we know Ark an Leon know eachother, and Bruce's attire seems to be similar to that of Leon's from RE4, so I think it is possible.:)

Spike991

The Master Of Unlocking
Well difference is Morpheus was a giant blob, as a result of the T/G-Virus, and he was just getting bigger, as you know how the G-Virus is, and he blew up with that entire Missile Silo...so I think it is safe to assume he is dead.:)

Sephiroxas

Bwahaha, I added a poll, cause I'm magical and full of moderator powahs :pirate:

:wacko: I think he's alive. I don't know why.. But I'm stubborn like that. He just seems to sit in the lava for a ridiculously long amount of time...And he'd been shot by dozens of rockets earlier in the game. as for the virus overload killing him. Didn't he mix in the Uroboros as well? Would that have some effect on anything? I'm haven't played very many RE games, so I don't know too much about the viruses..but I still say he's alive..somehow, somewhere..

I can't vote, since I can not choose dead or alive. As i've said before, im still in the neutral.

Levan

Polkka. lol
I voted dead... Well, based on the actual facts anyway. :p

It's like I'm thinking what Chris and Sheva are currently thinking, that Wesker's already dead and there was no way he could have survived that blast.

rocklikebrucelee

Hello everybody! I'm new here... I guess I should start off with this:

I voted Neutral for the poll. I'm 50/50 with him being dead or alive. 50% Dead because I saw how one of the RPGs split his head open like a melon, and 50% Alive because he was such a badass character and I'd like to see him in another game (but not for a while)[of course a remake/flashback would be fine...]{then again, if i knew the story, why would I play it?} <well there is the possibility that it could shed new light into the game/story...with new gameplay...> .

Anyway, Wesker died in the stupidest way ever! I swear! If you were going to kill your rival who's been trying to kill you for like 10 years straight, I'd think you'd say something better than "Suck on this, Wesker!" Seriously! At least tell him something about his plans of natural selection or something. Like... "Time for some ARTIFICIAL Selection!" I know that sounds stupid, but it's a better line to end it with than "Suck on this, Wesker!"

...Wesker deserved a better death. If he IS dead. :\

rocklikebrucelee

Tyrant;45989 said:
All that was announced was that there will be a new Resident Evil game for PSP and it wont be like any other Resident Evil game so no one really knows what that means but thats my theory base for the new style of gameplay

Lol...Resident Evil RPG! xD

I can see it now! Jill running through the empty streets of Raccoon City, and all of a sudden the screen starts flashing, and you enter a mini-battle arena with a zombie and a licker on the other side of the screen! D: You select Attack, and shoot the licker in the head, pulling it's HP down to zero. Then the zombie bites Jill, and you gotta press X repeatedly until it comes off! You select "special attacks" then throw a sandwich in the zombie's face! The enemies are defeated, and you gain 20 exp. points. LEVEL UP!

Spike991

The Master Of Unlocking
I think Levan said it best, based on the facts, he is dead, or at least Capcom wants us to think he is dead, but going with neutral isn't such a crime either, as he could very well be, and despite all the signs pointing to death, there is always that possibility.:)

rocklikebrucelee

Hrrmmm... What if they bring back Wesker, but as the next Nemesis-like monster. His human body was destroyed and he takes on a pure Uroboros body? And he goes and tries to get revenge on Chris/Jill. Something more...personal this time. Instead of "S.T.A.R.S....." it'd be "Chris..." in a slow deep voice. How scary would that be?! D: Having Wesker ****ed at you is scary enough, but having a ****ed up Wesker coming after you while calling your name in anguish and hate?! I'd wet my pants...if the new RE team doesn't mess it up and give you Ultra Super powerful weapons and LOADS of ammo. That just takes away the thrills. :\

Spike991

The Master Of Unlocking
Hmmm, well seeing Wesker as an Uroboros creature sounds pretty nice, but I don't think all of that should be a part of it, I mean when someone is consumed with Uroboros, they usually don't speak, at least from what we have seen. And also, Uroboros seemed to be sensitive to fire, and I bet the lava wouldn't have been a safe haven for it...

rocklikebrucelee

Spike991;46418 said:
Hmmm, well seeing Wesker as an Uroboros creature sounds pretty nice, but I don't think all of that should be a part of it, I mean when someone is consumed with Uroboros, they usually don't speak, at least from what we have seen. And also, Uroboros seemed to be sensitive to fire, and I bet the lava wouldn't have been a safe haven for it...

Yeah... I guess not. Still, it is possible for it to happen. The RE team can do whatever they want, now that Shinji's out. Maybe, somehow, another Wesker Child that survived? It'd wouldn't be Albert, but idk maybe a... Bob Wesker... o_O
Hey, I heard that Shinji Mikami is working on a new video game. Is this true?

Top Bottom