• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 4 Annoying Enemies

• Thread starter Deleted member 1428
  • Start date

Ada Wong™

For a few weeks, I swore that Ashley was suicidal. She'd do the most stupidest things that make me ponder it. She's run SMACK into the enemy and sometimes stand there as if conversating with it! And she'd get so annoying, that it made me want to spare her the embarrasment of getting killed by another enemy, by taking out a rocket launcher, and blowing her head off with it. She was cute and all, but ANNOYING.

C. Redfield

In my opinion I think Ashley is more annoying than those Ganados :mad:.

By the way, when I first spotted the Regenerators I was like OMG I'm Doomed......

Aus.Zombie

mm Ashley isnt that bad in my mind as she ducks when u aim at her.
Unlike Sheva in RE 5 who i thought was in the road so much... :/

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
I sometimes wonder what AI is smarter
Resi5; sheva/chris
or Resi4; ashley

There both really stupid sometimes...
but they do what there meant to do if you play the game properly

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
RE5.;33882 said:
but they do what there meant to do if you play the game properly
Yeah, maybe if the CPU could talk, it would say that the player is the most annoying...? =]

ResidentZelda

J.J.!!! that @$$hole can burn in hell!! and Garradors!111!!! one time I accidentaly called Ashley in the prision and that thing killed her! and I sarted yelling at the TV, OH and lets not forget Mendez aka the big cheese! that dude is a bitch with normal weapons!

Hoady

Romero;33301 said:
But so far it's a tie between women with throwing weapons and that bastard with a pitchfork, he's just got too much stamina.

Lmao "hes got to much stamina" it is quite funny how he jabs you in the face with the pitchfork.

Alucard;33488 said:
Have you guys ever try to shoot a villager and they duck? It happened to me yesterday and scared the s*** out of me.

That is so funny, it rarely happens but its just such a terrible reflex.Also when they put there hands infront of there face to try and block the bullets and it actually works(to an extent).

Levan

Polkka. lol
I hate those Bandersnatches in RE:CVX, it's near impossible to not get hit by them, and they sure attack fast.

In RE4, I've always hated that Chainsaw guy in the 4th level of the Mercenaries mini-game. Besides the fact that the guy doesn't at least flinch from a shotgun on the face, he's pretty fast and he swings his chainsaw even when far away, and once you get hit or even go near him, off goes your head. :(

Nosophoros

I hate that you can't snap his neck as HUNK. I mean he could like jump onto his back or something to get up to him...

Hoady

Yeah sometimes you had 2 of the double chainsaw guys coming at ya and it doesn't help that they can jump the 20 meter ladder that takes you 10 seconds to climb.Thank god for that flying fox at the end of the level.

D

Deleted member 1428

Never heard of JJ. Anyways my next annoying enemy is probably the crossbow guys and Guantling Gun guy from the island.

Top Bottom