• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 4 Annoying Enemies

• Thread starter Deleted member 1428
  • Start date

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Spike991;46076 said:
What is the "spider plaga people"?
It's the plaga carried by high ranking zealots and militia. They can spit acid and when their host is slain they can detach themselves from it. But they can only live for so long without the host.

D

Deleted member 1428

Those guys where you kill them and then their plaga comes out and you have to kill the plaga again. It's like fighting 2 enemies.

L

Lurker
i love that plaga. its a one shot kill. even from the normal handgun un-tuned. they take 0.01 firepower to kill.

D

Deleted member 1428

True that. Lemme see.. Oh yeah! My next hated enemy is the Electric Baton guy. His attacks actually hurt O_O.

D

Deleted member 1428

Ugh the Garradors o_O. Those guys decapacitated me so many times in the past D:.

D

Deleted member 1428

Oh don't remind me D:. The Garrador Duo section. I managed to kill one and then ran out of ammo on the Armored Garrador and I had to knife him for 10 minutes straight... after the 10 times I got killed.

Nemesis

On The War-Path
Premium
Right let me see...

Regenerators, the chainsaw dudes, Garradors. Basically every fecking enemy in the game is annoying to me.

Nosophoros

Yeah, playing through the game again without any good weapons sucks. It makes you realize how annoying they are.

D

Deleted member 1428

Oh ok. Let's see another enemy uhhh... The dynamite guys.

Nemesis

On The War-Path
Premium
Why, because if you shoot the dynamite it will blow them up along with a few others? Or is it when they throw it, they blow up other ganados instead of you? Or both?

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Nemesis;46902 said:
Why, because if you shoot the dynamite it will blow them up along with a few others? Or is it when they throw it, they blow up other ganados instead of you? Or both?
Yes both. Especially when they throw uphill they tend to throw way too short. First place I noticed this and took advantage of it, was in the walley where you meet the very first merchant. I stood outside the gate and the dynamite throwers usually blew up other ganados in front of them. Ganado style co-operation. Methinks the whole bunch was drunk. :rolleyes:
Shooting the dynamite is something I do only if I have to, or if I'm close enough to have a good chance of hitting it.

Nosophoros

Yeah, both that part and when you are in the "building" where you have to crouch behind a container to avoid 2 dynamites and a few normal ganados.

Top Bottom