• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 4 Annoying Enemies

• Thread starter Deleted member 1428
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 1428

Oh okay :p. I also hate the Colmillos. Those are the plaga dogs.

Broken Butterfly

When I first saw the Colmillos, I ran up to them. "Awww, doggies!" Because I thought he was like the other dog you release earlier in the game.

Then it bit me. ):

Let's see. Dr. Salvador always scares me, but now that I know his locations, it's so much easier to avoid him. The Garradors with normal weapons are a pain in the hindquarters.

But really? Regenerators. Dude--their breathing. *shivers*

D

Deleted member 1428

The Regenerators are pretty annoying too since they regrow their severed limbs and things in like 10 seconds or less.

And LOL when you thought the Colmillos were the harmless dogs :D :]

Broken Butterfly

None taken, don't worry. ^^

Nothing is really that scary in the game when you know what to expect and you have the Chicago Typewriter by your side. heheh

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
The most common pest I've had lately are the shield illuminados. They are so many.
Novistadors are high up on my hate-list. If they were more numerous they'd maybe be the number 1 pest.

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
Nah, I actually didn't mind the Novistadors. I liked seeing what they dropped, haha (yes, I'm easily amused that way). The reapers in 5 were so much worse.

D

Deleted member 1428

:lol:
Romero;45596 said:
The most common pest I've had lately are the shield illuminados. They are so many.
Novistadors are high up on my hate-list. If they were more numerous they'd maybe be the number 1 pest.

Yeah the shieldies are a pain in the butt sometimes. Use either rapid fire weapons on them or blow up types. You could also try to attack them from the side too.

Hmm, I also hate Super Salvador. I hate that guy >_>. He's always swinging at me with that flaming double edged chainsaw of his -_-.

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Broken Butterfly;45429 said:
When I first saw the Colmillos, I ran up to them. "Awww, doggies!" Because I thought he was like the other dog you release earlier in the game.

Then it bit me. ):
LMAO, you didn't think they behaved and looked different from Fido? :lol:

Broken Butterfly;45439 said:
Hey, it was dark. >_> You can't blame me there.
LOL, it was that dark? :p

Haha, I just found it a bit funny. Please don't take offense.

La Femme Fatale;45632 said:
Nah, I actually didn't mind the Novistadors. I liked seeing what they dropped, haha (yes, I'm easily amused that way).
Haha, girls and jewelry. It felt like Christmas each time, eh? :p

Oh, and I'm easily amused too. :lol:

Broken Butterfly

Haha. None taken. I think it's pretty amusing myself. And it was indeed dark--came around that corner and saw dogs coming towards me. Didn't realize until they were right there that they had squiggly things coming out of them.

Silly me.

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Yea, if you encountered them where I think you did. It's not only a little bit dark, if you don't pay attention then you'll run into them before you know it.

I first met them at another place
(north side of the lake after nightfall)
where about four or five of them approach Leon after a cut-scene. When you see the cut-scene you'll know that these animals are not friendly minded.

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Broken Butterfly;45731 said:
Holy crap, I missed that cutscene. And I've played the game several times. How do you trigger it?
LOL, because I'm a geek / nerd and have to examine everything, I found those Colmillos as soon as I possibly could find them. :lol:
More rational players are probably beelining for the mission target.

After nightfall when you've defeated Del Lago, return to the north side of the lake. Do it at the same times as you visit the cave merchant, or later just before you meet El Gigante.
There are not only Colmillos, other things have spawned at various places previously cleared.

EDIT:
I think the cut-scene only appears if you go back there by boat.

D

Deleted member 1428

I don't remember them suffering from spamic movements.

I now have a new annoying enemy... The spider plaga people.

Top Bottom