• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 4 Annoying Enemies

• Thread starter Deleted member 1428
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 1428

Which enemies were most annoying to you? Mine, the chainsaw guys.

dark_zero

i hated the chainsaw girls known as the bella sisters in that one part where u pull the lever and could either go left to get the key and kill a bunch of enemies and the bella sisters or go right and fight a el gigante i always hated that part or on merc when u go to the village level and their is always two that are after u and when u kill 2 of them later on another 2 show up and so on grr

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
I have not seen all enemies yet. But so far it's a tie between women with throwing weapons and that bastard with a pitchfork, he's just got too much stamina. Often he is unaffected by my attacks and tries to strangle me, not caring about me slicing his face.

The Colmillos is a real annoyance also, but I've not met enough of them to really hate them.

D

Deleted member 1428

I usually hate it when people sneak up on me too...

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Nemises;33303 said:
I usually hate it when people sneak up on me too...
Yeah, what I hate about those women I mentioned isn't just that they can throw with precise accuracy, it's also how evasive they can be. And the look in their face grrr. Sly witches.

I don't have a problem with the chainsaw enemies, they are hard but you notice their presence before they attack. They are few and once you learn and adapt your tactics they are really not that difficult.

residentevil#1

u know who is really annoying: SHeva!! cuz she gets in the way and is jealous of jill!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAH
and she always says "i am out of ammo!!!!???" man that stupid boy.

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Yeah those bugs are anoyying because there invisible
I think all enemies that can kill you in one hit can be anoyying, for obvious reasons lol
no doubt there cool though, the syth people kinda anoy me the most because you get flying syths that cut your head off lol

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
I find the Garradors to be incredibly frusterating... not so much the first one that Leon stumbles across, but the two in that hall and the one in the cage- they're a pain in the ass.

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Whats " Iron Maidens" I dunno the names of some monsters lol, an those Claws people were anoyying lol when there two at once its pretty hard on pro mode lol...

L

Lurker
The claw are garradors. iron maidens are the spiked regenerators. i hate the el gigante.

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Not actually an enemy, but if Ashley was an enemy and not an ally she'd be less annoying.

When rescued, she throws a stick at Leon. Later, she's useless. She could do SOME resistance to the enemy, carry a knife or at least move and try to evade the enemy.

And she can't even raise up a ladder, bah :confused:

Nosophoros

Have you guys ever try to shoot a villager and they duck? It happened to me yesterday and scared the s*** out of me.

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Yeah if you aim you sight on people an you dont fire straight away they move out the way =P
That happens on RE4 & RE5 loool

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Alucard;33488 said:
Have you guys ever try to shoot a villager and they duck? It happened to me yesterday and scared the s*** out of me.
lol, it scared you?

It makes me angry when they do that, if it's somewhere where I try to achieve 100% hits. The women does that alot to me, and I hate the way they look at me when they do it.

They're pretty smart to be, half eh zombified. Much smarter than Ashley anyway.

Ada Wong™

RE5.;33394 said:
Whats " Iron Maidens" I dunno the names of some monsters lol, an those Claws people were anoyying lol when there two at once its pretty hard on pro mode lol...

The Iron Maiden's are the enemies who are just like regenerators, just stronger, and with spikes. =]

Top Bottom