• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 5 A closer look...

Spike991

The Master Of Unlocking
The whole clone thing is kind of easily dismissed, as Wesker's rapid change in personality was not due to RE5 alone, it started in UC with Wesker's latest voice actor, D.C. Douglas, before that he seemed to have the same personality throughout...

Let me just recap everything else, he was covered in Uroboros, not internally, but externally, his virus could have worn out at anypoint down there in the volcano, the two RPGs exploding right next to him might have triggered that, he was standing in lava, it wasn't burning his legs off, but obviously he was in pain. I am positive that if he were in the lava longer it would have taken its toll.:)

Spike991

The Master Of Unlocking
weskerfan;41456 said:
you just dont give up do you!

Never.:)

Well I thought it was pretty much over, then I came back and there were about 4 new pages worth of debatable discussions.:)

@Valentine, how do you know there was any PG37?

Excella had the rest of it, and Sheva had taken that one sample, I am pretty sure the rest was lost on the ship.:)

@A_Wesker123

You put "In the games before RE5 he was very laid back and calm, working in the shadows. In RE5 however, he showed alot of emotion and was extremely active which just didnt fit in with the character of Wesker from the older games."

Well he always showed emotion, he was very calm, and didn't like to show emotion, but he certainly did.:)

In RE1 especially at the Tyrant's unvieling. In RE0 when him & Birkin see Marcus, you can tell they are both scarred. In CVX, most of his appearances in there, especially stuff involving Chris.

Going with the whole 'laid-back' thing is what made his appearance in UC so unenjoyable, they made him like some robot...with an overdone voice.:(

Valentine

Hard To Kill
I would be folish of Wesker not to have anything on the plain it wasn't like he was going to leave the plain soon enough and apperantly he would have some on him but then his cost was lost.

Spike991

The Master Of Unlocking
Valentine;41464 said:
I would be folish of Wesker not to have anything on the plain it wasn't like he was going to leave the plain soon enough and apperantly he would have some on him but then his cost was lost.

Indeed it would be very foolish, but then again wasn't he acting very foolish towards the end, everything as falling apart, he seemed to have expected to just fly around releasing Uroboros, but getting shot down in the process...

He seemed suicidal actually...didn't it mention that the plane would get shot down? He probably knew that, and didn't require anymore PG37, and he probably didn't expect to have Chris & Sheva ruin his plane ride either, certainly not anticipating going into a volcano.:)

Once he was in the volcano the only thing he cared about was killing the two people that kept ruining his plans, especially Chris.:)

NiteKrawler

I think he may have wanted to put the jet on autopilot. It may never have been his intention to get into it. It certainly wasn't his intention to die, because he was to be a god. @Weskerfan: We'll give up no sooner than you.

Levan

Polkka. lol
Offtopic:

If Uroboros only "picks" people when they are injected to a person, what's the point of Wesker's plan? If there's an outbreak of this virus(?) through his plan, everybody would have the same, godly powers as Wesker while he was infected by the Uroboros instead of them being overwhelmed by it, well, unless the P30(?) affected what should've happened to Wesker. :p

Ontopic:

All this theory making will surely catch the attention of Capcom, giving them the chance to make him a comeback in the series. Well, If he really is dead, anyway. The debate's not just going on here.

Spike991

The Master Of Unlocking
@Valentine....I made that entire explaination and you just replied with "Indeed but I still think he would brought some with him"....

@Nite, yeah I may have jumped the gun by saying he was suicidal, but flying around in the jet he could not have expected to get out alive...maybe he did plan on auto-pilot...but his plans were sure falling apart, and he wasn't very pleased with that.:)

@Levan, I was under the impression that the Wesker plan was basically to make a superhuman soldier, a superior breed of humans, given birth by the Progenitor Virus. They would serve as Spencer's soldiers in his Utopia.:)

NiteKrawler

Of course his plans were falling apart! How many world domination plans have you seen succeed? Napoleon? No. Hitler? No. Wesker? Fail. :) I think he was being a bit hasty in his powerlust.

@Levan: I think that Uruburos can also be turned into a pathogen. In other words, it could be an airborn virus as well.

Levan

Polkka. lol
@Spike

Oh, so if they're affected they can be controlled or something?

@NiteKrawler

If it can also be turned to a pathogen, the effects are the same with inhaling on it as injecting them into a person, right?

NiteKrawler

My impression was that Wesker was trying to create a new stage of evolution (When Uruburos accepts a host) and that he would control them with Las Plagas type 2. Boy, it'd be a hell of a fight with all of the Uruburos creatures that didn't accept the hosts though. I'm assuming they would be the majority.

Spike991

The Master Of Unlocking
NiteKrawler;41584 said:
My impression was that Wesker was trying to create a new stage of evolution (When Uruburos accepts a host) and that he would control them with Las Plagas type 2. Boy, it'd be a hell of a fight with all of the Uruburos creatures that didn't accept the hosts though. I'm assuming they would be the majority.

Yeah, it could be a very horrific sight.:) I think it would be cool to see, but it doens't really need to be in RE.:)

Also, you should have added Ernst Stavro Blofeld to your list of failed 'trying to take of the world' people.:)

NiteKrawler

Spike991;41590 said:
Yeah, it could be a very horrific sight.:) I think it would be cool to see, but it doens't really need to be in RE.:)

Also, you should have added Ernst Stavro Blofeld to your list of failed 'trying to take of the world' people.:)

And Oprah, we can't forget Oprah. Although her plans are still in motion I believe. That book club of hers may be more sinister than you can imagine...

Spike991

The Master Of Unlocking
NiteKrawler;41596 said:
And Oprah, we can't forget Oprah. Although her plans are still in motion I believe. That book club of hers may be more sinister than you can imagine...

Yeah, her and her enforcer Dr. Phil.:)

But Blofeld is at the top of the list.
Blofeld.jpg

Spike991

The Master Of Unlocking
NiteKrawler;41599 said:
Don't worry, Sean Connery is on him. Austin Powers too. ;)

Yeah yeah, let us hope him and Dr. Evil don't start working together, maybe a trio with Oprah.:)

NiteKrawler

@Spike: lolzerz.

@Levan: Yes, if it is a pathogen, the effects would be the same *usually* whether it be injected or inhaled. Whether it would be the exact same for Uruburos, I can't say.

Spike991

The Master Of Unlocking
NiteKrawler;41604 said:
@Spike: lolzerz.

@Levan: Yes, if it is a pathogen, the effects would be the same *usually* whether it be injected or inhaled. Whether it would be the exact same for Uruburos, I can't say.

I am not sure on how he expected to do it all, I mean with the rejects that is...

Did he intend for him and the other worthies to go on a hunting raid for failed Uroboros creaturs...:)

Top Bottom