• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 5 A closer look...

weskerfan

the uroburos ony wrapped around his body.
it didnt "choose" him.
nor did it effect od in fect him.
it only served as a armor that protected him from the lave.

so no he didnt actually fuse with it.

but yes it protected him from lave.

he could remove it any time he wanted.

so yes hes still alive!
CASE CLOSED.

Rollin6z

How is Uroburos supposed to save Wesker from lava when you use fire several times in the game to kill other Uroburos monsters. I don't want Wesker dead either but we do have to face the facts. Wesker is dead and the only way he's coming back is as a Progenitor zombie.

Valentine

Hard To Kill
How do you know it did not choose him. Does it look otherwise and has another form when it choose somone.

NiteKrawler

@Valentine: We know he didn't fuse with it because it was only around him. It didn't go inside or anything, so he was just using it on his exterior.

Valentine

Hard To Kill
I find it ironic to kill the Uroboros with fire. If that was it real weeknes then it was strooooooong because it a while to kill it with fire.

NiteKrawler

Valentine;41407 said:
I find it ironic to kill the Uroboros with fire. If that was it real weeknes then it was strooooooong because it a while to kill it with fire.

Yeah? Try it with bullets.

weskerfan

Valentine;41404 said:
How do you know it did not choose him. Does it look otherwise and has another form when it choose somone.

in fact it does.
remember that guy that turns into uroburos that you kill with a flame thrower?

well when it doesnt choose someone,they turn into that.

but if it DOES choose someone,then they become enhanced like wesker.

remember before that guy turned into uroburos,his eyes changes to be similar to weskers.

but for some reason,the uroburos "changed its mind"or turned out that it wasnt compatable with that human.
there for the guy was rejected,and turned into that thing.

Rollin6z

Yes, and being in the lava which is way hotter than ordinary fire, would have klled Wesker as the rockets, if hitting behind him, would still cover him with Lava submerging him completely, THUS, ending his 'life'.

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Ahh yeah! I've seen this GIF before, nice find Valentine :D
I always thought the rockets took his head off, but he does have that virrus in him so he could of dodge the impact :/
but capcom could of made a more violent way of his head getting owned lol.

NiteKrawler

Uruburos did not choose him. You have to be injected with it or get it inside you somehow. Wesker did not have this done.

weskerfan

HE DID GET SUBMERGED!!!
when he first fel in the lava!

then he poped back out to grab the helicopter.

the lava did not harm him at all!!

jesuschritst!how many times do i have to say it!
you can take the lave out of the picture comepletely.
it had no factor on him what so ever.

Rollin6z

calm down its only a debate.

But rockets + lava = death for just about anything, it practically vaporizes everything, flesh is flesh, i didnt see uroburos covering him completely.

ex. wolverine, he can be vaporized, and Wolverine would kick Wesker's ass

Top Bottom