• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 5 A closer look...

Spike991

The Master Of Unlocking
weskerfan;41258 said:
i think the virus made him invincible.
think about it...it kicks in after he dies by bringing him back to life.
after being killed by tyrant.

I don't think so, it was capable of bringing him back to life the first time. And even then it was pretty 50/50.

And it seems like my first paragraph was forgotten by the second one, like I thought it would...

His virus would have worn off and he wouldn't have been able to inject himself, so when standing there in the lava he would basically be like a sheet of paper.:)

Spike991

The Master Of Unlocking
weskerfan;41261 said:
true,but maby he escaped the lava after chris and them flew away.
deffinitely!

It seems like you are just playing devil's advocate.;)

There is the possibility that he somehow got out of the lava, which he would have been pretty messed up after that, but even if he did manage to land on some rock...what about his virus being depleted...then he would be a sitting duck down there in the volcano...

weskerfan

his virus wasnt delpeted.

if you remember,he was injected with an overdose by chris or sheva.

and after an injection it takes a WHILE before he needs another.
so he was pretty set.

he was in the lava only about 20 or so minutes after his forced injection from chris.

ResidentZelda

Spike991;41251 said:
Didn't I say that?

"I believe he did dodge the rockets by nearly moving his head"

I said that he did dodge them,and even explained why...:)

haha yeah true sorry I didn't read your post, forgive me ^^;

Spike991

The Master Of Unlocking
weskerfan;41266 said:
his virus wasnt delpeted.

if you remember,he was injected with an overdose by chris or sheva.

and after an injection it takes a WHILE before he needs another.
so he was pretty set.

he was in the lava only about 20 or so minutes after his forced injection from chris.

His virus wasn't depleted at that one moment maybe not, but who is to say that it didn't ware out after being hit by the rockets(splash damage that is)?

And yes he was injected by PG37 by Chris & Sheva, after his initial injection, but it served as a poison, not elongating the time before he needed a new one...if that were the case he could inject himself several times and be set for a few days or weeks or whatever the amount of time would be.:)

And from what I remember reading in his file, it said something about the virus using up something....(need to reread it) and it sure made it seem like if he overused his abilities that it would deplete the virus, and after that fight in the volcano I think he would be pretty depleted...and need another injection(assuming he didn't inject himself a dozen times earlier, lol), but even so, he was in a volcano, his virus was probably nearly gone, and he would still have no way to replenish himself, even if he made it out of the volcano, Uroboros was probably still poluting the area.:)

@ResidentZelda, no problemo, as you aren't the first, and probably won't be the last.:)

NiteKrawler

Hey no way! ResidentZelda probably won't be the last!!! Oh wait...did I just do it? :)

Anyway, it seems as if a lot of people are kind of desperate for Wesker to be alive...I am too, but we need to try to think of logical reasons for him to be alive. The virus definitely did not make him invincible. He's not Lisa Trevor.

Spike991

The Master Of Unlocking
NiteKrawler;41287 said:
Hey no way! ResidentZelda probably won't be the last!!! Oh wait...did I just do it? :)

Anyway, it seems as if a lot of people are kind of desperate for Wesker to be alive...I am too, but we need to try to think of logical reasons for him to be alive. The virus definitely did not make him invincible. He's not Lisa Trevor.

Yes, that is exactly what I am thinking, some people are so desperate for him to be alive, as if RE is nothing without him, that they illogically may think of anything....

And yes, definately not Lisa, as she was infected with pretty much everything prior to G, & we know how that turned out.:)

@ChrisRedfield1994, yes he did, and we have all stated that numerous times throughout this debate.:)

@Ark, ?????

Rollin6z

It's not that RE is nothing without Wesker, but he's been around since the beginning. He's the perfekt antagonist. And been the most re-occuring character in the entire series. And where the fuk was my love Ada during RE5? She's Wesker's main sidekick!!

weskerfan

alright its time to cut the bull****!!
we all know that the lava was not harming him at all!
he went under for several seconds then poped out with no damage.
then he stood there for several seconds latched onto the helicopter.
no damage.
so it is logical to say that splash damae from the rockets had no effect on him!

he is still alive.
CASE CLOSED.

Spike991

The Master Of Unlocking
weskerfan;41360 said:
alright its time to cut the bull****!!
we all know that the lava was not harming him at all!
he went under foe several seconds then poped out with no damage.
then he stood there for several seconds latched onto the helicopter.
no damage.
so it is logical to say that splash damae from the rockets had no effect on him!

he is still alive.
CASE CLOSED.
Yes why don't we cut it, as the CASE is still OPEN.:)

The lava seemed to have little affect, but he wasn't in there for too long, only time would tell, and the rockets, hitting directly or not, did have an effect, as he sure didn't get up after.:)

And something that makes all of that irrelevant would be that he would have died out eventually as a result of his virus not being able to be kept in check, it would at the very least rid of his powers, and he wouldn't be able to survive down there without them, and he could even have some type of mutation, one resulting from his virus, not as a result of him holding Uroboros on his arm.:)

@Rollin6z, yes he has been around since the beginning, but that doesn't mean anything, like that he shouldn't die simply because he was in the first game....

He 'was' a great character and it was time for him to go.:)

weskerfan

in real life the lava would have melted someone on comtact.
OBVIOUSELY he still had his powers while in the lava.
thats why the lava had no effect on him.

im telling you .
he is alive.

Spike991

The Master Of Unlocking
weskerfan;41366 said:
in real life the lava would have melted someone on comtact.
OBVIOUSELY he still had his powers while in the lava.
thats why the lava had no effect on him.

im telling you .
he is alive.

I am telling you that I never said he didn't have his powers when in the lava, obviously he would have..otherwise we wouldn't be having this disscussion.:)

What I am saying is that his virus could have worn out at anypoint down there, how about after getting shot by a couple of RPGs....and he would have died being down there without his virus.:)

So I am telling you, he is not alive.:)

Spike991

The Master Of Unlocking
weskerfan;41369 said:
Aabd I an telling you!
I KNOW HE IS ALIVE...
YOU WILL SEE!!
ALL OF YOU!
YOUR ALL GONNA GO DOWN!

There are all kinds of theories I am sure, but difference is your's is going against what Capcom showed us, and going against the facts simply because you desperately want Wesker to still be alive.:)

I guess RE6 will show us just what is going on.:) And if he is still alive(which is not likely), you can tell me "I told you so".:)

weskerfan

im not going against them.
i know they have "tricks up their sleeve"
and i cant wait till they reveal them .
and all you doupters will see.
waaaahahaahaahaaaa!

Valentine

Hard To Kill
You're all forgetting something hmhmh. Dangeling about if the virus had worn out or not. Remember as I say this: HE HAD UROBOROS RIGHT. UROBORS DID NOT REJECT HIM! HE HAD UROBOROS! UOROBOROS CHOOSE YOU FROM YOUR GENES SO IT HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH IF HE HAD THE VIRUS IN HIS BODY OR NOT! WESKER WAS CHOSEN BY UROBOROS THAT'S WHAT WAS PROTECTING HIM FROM THE LAVA.

So what I'm trying to tell everyonn is that wesker can **** on the virus for now because he has UROBOROS which is much stronger. And I thank you.

Top Bottom