• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 5 A closer look...

NiteKrawler

weskerfan;41426 said:
ok
never mind,he doesnt go all the way under but it stil would have killed him. and it didnt.

Make sure you know things before you start screaming about something like it is the truth.

EDIT: Rollin, how can Wolverine be vaporized? The Phoenix couldn't even vaporize him.

Valentine

Hard To Kill
Wolverine would get bitch slapt back to what ever he came from by Wesker.
On topic now, The lava had no effect on him when he was there however I don't think he could be in it forever. If he wasn't hit because they hit behind him but if he wasn't hit then it would be know problem to get up because he reached out for the chopper pretty easy.

Valentine

Hard To Kill
Yeah under the fight he suddnley got a huge arm and jumped from one platform useing his arm to reach Sheva.

Valentine

Hard To Kill
It was pretty clear they hit behind him I don't say they didn't hit him because noone is invincible not even Wesker but apperantly the did because they hit behind him. And yes it's a glitch when you watch the GIF.

Valentine

Hard To Kill
How do you know this one was the original? Sometimes he was talking to someone in his phone. Perhaps the real Wesker.

A_Wesker123

The Original
One could argue that the RE5 wesker wasn't the original due to the rapid change in his behavior from older RE games to this one.

In the games before RE5 he was very laid back and calm, working in the shadows. In RE5 however, he showed alot of emotion and was extremely active which just didnt fit in with the character of Wesker from the older games.

Valentine

Hard To Kill
I get the vibe that he's not the one. Wouldn't suprise me at all if he was sitting in his big dark liar and checking giving them all orders.

Rollin6z

Sorry I was surfing my Metal Gear forum.

Umm, please don't confuse the X-Men movies with the comics. The movies are complete tripe and were only made to broaden the fan base and make money. In the Days of Future's Past it shows a Sentinel vaporizing Wolverine. I fyou have a high enough concentration of a blast Wolverine would be stripped of his flesh completely not leaving him with any to regenerate off of. Only his skelaton is covered with adamantium, which leaves every nook and cranny between the bones a weak spot for the beam to get through. Ex, his eyes aren't covered and there are open spots in your skull to lead to vaporizing his brain. As big a fan, I'm still not oblivious to the concept of reality on fiction.

weskerfan

A_Wesker123;41445 said:
One could argue that the RE5 wesker wasn't the original due to the rapid change in his behavior from older RE games to this one.

In the games before RE5 he was very laid back and calm, working in the shadows. In RE5 however, he showed alot of emotion and was extremely active which just didnt fit in with the character of Wesker from the older games.

dont forget its been ten years.

and if chris and sheva were interfearing with my plans and injected me,i think i would get pretty ****ed too!

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
Rollin6z;41447 said:
Sorry I was surfing my Metal Gear forum.

Umm, please don't confuse the X-Men movies with the comics. The movies are complete tripe and were only made to broaden the fan base and make money. In the Days of Future's Past it shows a Sentinel vaporizing Wolverine. I fyou have a high enough concentration of a blast Wolverine would be stripped of his flesh completely not leaving him with any to regenerate off of. Only his skelaton is covered with adamantium, which leaves every nook and cranny between the bones a weak spot for the beam to get through. Ex, his eyes aren't covered and there are open spots in your skull to lead to vaporizing his brain. As big a fan, I'm still not oblivious to the concept of reality on fiction.

whats this got to do with this thread?

Rollin6z

If you read my previous posts,you would see how I was using this as an example to prove a previous statement of mine. It's a justified post.

Top Bottom