• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you thinking? (Part 2)

Spikeyroxas

Pencil Artist
Premium
CT: Got a text from my bank last night to ask if I recognised some transactions and I didn't, so I sent back no. They called me back a minute later (at about 1am) to go through some of my transactions and it definitely looked like someone had been taking money from my account, only about 5 transactions of around £10 each, but still... that sucks. So my bank cancelled my card and have refunded me for the money taken which is cool, now I'm just gonna be cardless for about a week :/

Very satisfied with my bank right now. If they didn't tell me about this, I don't know how long it would have taken me to see this was happening.
That sucks. At least the bank found out though! I was frauded once and they had taken over £1000 from me before I had noticed :/
Completely unrelated though, my way of getting money has stopped right now, csn I borrow a tenner? :D

Loki

The Trickster
Premium
That sucks. At least the bank found out though! I was frauded once and they had taken over £1000 from me before I had noticed :/
Completely unrelated though, my way of getting money has stopped right now, csn I borrow a tenner? :D

I think something like that happened to my sister too once. Thankfully this wasn't that bad.

Of course... I'll let you know how much the interest is later.

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
CT: I have a feeling that Teen Wolf is trying to influence our subconscious by sending subliminal messages.

blowthemp1ket.jpg

Spikeyroxas

Pencil Artist
Premium
CT: I have a feeling that Teen Wolf is trying to influence our subconscious by sending subliminal messages.

blowthemp1ket.jpg
Oh you started watching it now too eh?
What do you think?
I finished season 2 but havnt been able to start season 3 yet.

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
I shared my thoughts on the first season here, now I only have one episode of the second season left, and not much has changed. An interesting story that struggles with its characters. I think the best way to put it would be: It's one of those shows that I do like, but will probably never watch again once I'm through. Oh, and I really hate the producers for making one of my favourite actors (Colton Haynes) play a character who becomes more and more unbearable with each appearance. Can't we get rid of him please?

Fenris

Wolf :)
I think if you start to do karaoke about 5 times in one night (normally I wouldn't have the courage to do it ONCE) and can't rember ANY performance the next morining, then it's definitely time to stop drinking...

Some Nights

No Shape
-What an underwhelming e3 unless Nintendo slays but let me just be realistic.
-I have a doctor appointment on wednesday (my first in years that wasn't for emergency situations) and I am extremely nervous. I don't have any concerning symptoms or anything but I'm convinced I'm going to be told I'm going to drop dead soon. :"D

Venomous Oddball

Also Known as Maddy
My mom and dad's closet scares me. First, years ago before we lived here and were looking after the place, I saw something going into the closet when everybody else was downstairs. We had the place smudged when we moved in, but still things in there have been falling and moving in general, the door handle has been moving on its own, and the cats sit and stare at the door.

mjk321

My mom and dad's closet scares me. First, years ago before we lived here and were looking after the place, I saw something going into the closet when everybody else was downstairs. We had the place smudged when we moved in, but still things in there have been falling and moving in general, the door handle has been moving on its own, and the cats sit and stare at the door.
dump a few pounds of garlic in there.

vampires: dead.
humans: run away from the stink.
italians: starts cooking pasta.

Flipqy42

Nevermore
CT: Um, will we be playing as nude Norman Reedus for the entire game of Death Stranding? Because I'd be okay with that:suggestive:

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
CT
Austria is playing well, and according to their manager, they have god on their team (wearing shirt 8). It looks like they will win, but Hungary have a chance still. Austria looks better though.

Top Bottom