• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

What are you thinking? (Part 2)

Thread starter #1

Romero

Her royal court joker
Supporter
Our first thread was lost with the change to XenForo. Hopefully part 2 will have a better fate. :)
I'm pinning it temporary so that it's not getting lost on the last page or something. It may be unpinned when the threads get in correct order again.

CT = Current Thought or Currently Thinking.

CT:
It's a pity with all the lost content in those lost threads, but I hope what can't be restored can be re-created, and vice versa. I appreciate the work that is being done in this matter. Very much. :)
I'm thankful for many things. No natural disasters where I live.

Thread starter #4

Romero

Her royal court joker
Supporter
CT: How the he11 did I never know that Romero and Jag were a chickies?
lololol !
Trust your senses more than what the web page tell you. ;)

CT: The good 'ol gender confusions. Only at REN!

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Supporter
I'm thinking about how dumb my damn ex is. He really doesn't catch on to how much I really don't want him around. And now I have reason to believe he's stalking me....nothing good will come of this lol.

Magnolia Grandiflora

Marquise Diamond
Supporter
I'm thinking that I'm going to love my day off tomorrow...and hate going back to work Friday.

Gee, I was almost happy there for a minute.

CapcomGirl

Yo bine de Kombate Mortal
CT(s):

Happy Birthday CCGirl!
Whatcha got planned for your big day?
My cousin is planning to take me to buy some green smoothies and my mom bought me a cheese cake!xD:p

CT:I wonder how it feels to be friends with spiderman...

LordGolbez

i'm thinking in how sick I am of life and how I want to kill myself
I Understand Full Well How You Feel. I Used To Be In A Dark Place Once In Some Ways I Am Still In It But Life Is A Wonderful Thing And Ending It Never Solves Anything. There Is Always Someone Left Behind Who Misses You And In Time All Things Pass