• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you thinking? (Part 2)

Jen

Girly Gamer
Premium Elite
Premium
LOL? Now you gotta tell that story.
In the morning the sunlight comes through our kitchen window. My mum uses the natural light to check her hair, so she put the mirror on top of the grill on the oven (it's the right height for her) to check it. She left the mirror on top of the oven. I then started making toast on the grill, halfway through that I saw the mirror and thought I better move it. I accidentally knocked it over, the base, which had been on top of the grill, touched the inside of my wrist and burned it quite badly. And this was two days before I went on holiday in Belgium, so I spent all that trip with my wrist hurting. And it is still scarred, though it's faded. So yeah, that's the story. :p

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
wish i won the lotto and became a billionaire so i could buy myself a cat.
That's very modest, but it's the modest goals that's most easily achieved. :p

Burns are one of the worst kinds of pain, haha. I once managed to burn myself on a mirror. :p
It wasn't the sun, it was your reflection that caused it. :D ;)

LOL just got into South Park and I'm already loving it.
South Park is awesome, but I didn't like the last season as much. My favorites are Ike and Eric.
I don't mean this in a bad way, but Donald Trump reminds me of Eric Cartman. :p I can almost hear Trump say "Respect my authorita!". Lol

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
My favorites are Ike and Eric.

Mine are Eric and Kenny.

Eric cause he's such an asshole and Kenny because he's so adorable with that hood covering his whole face and muffling his voice. Plus I like recurring gags in shows and it always cracks me up to see him die in every episode. LOL

Cheer

Kamen Rider
@Foxtrot94 @Romero does anyone miss chef?

CT: I never understood why most people who go to haunted houses or some cabin in a remote area never carry any kind of weapon. I mean they should at least have a knife or a multi-tool because it may come in handy. I mean i'd rather have a knife with me and not need it than needing one and not having it.

Last edited:

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
@Foxtrot94 @Romero does anyone miss chef?
The only character I want to see more of, is Ike. The little toddler wept for McCain lmao.

Foxtrot, although Chef is not really a regular at the end of the series, he will be a regular for many many seasons. We'll use spoiler tags if we post story details.

Cheer

Kamen Rider
The only character I want to see more of, is Ike. The little toddler wept for McCain lmao.

Foxtrot, although Chef is not really a regular at the end of the series, he will be a regular for many many seasons. We'll use spoiler tags if we post story details.

Don't kick the baby.

KevinStriker

"Quite an experience to live in fear, isn't it?"
I can't put my finger on it, but there's something about this that just tickles me pink.

mulcair-trudeau.jpg

Top Bottom