• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you thinking? (Part 2)

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
Yes, it's normal. At least mine did, for a bit.

Seriously though, Ricky Gervais lost a ton of weight and he's looking pretty good now! I'd tap that. But I'm into funny guys anyway... I'd totally marry Russell Brand and Jimmy Kimmel.

I have a weakness for Funny guys as well, but Ricky and Russel are just too bad for me. I'd totally Marry Zach Galifianakis though... He seems like a sweet heart! And funny as hell!

Hoady

I want to find a mate at one of those Medieval Times castles... most of those dudes are hot, sweaty and know how to sword-fight. I'm in.

Pretty sure there is a rule that you can only be in a medieval movie unless you are Orlando Bloom.

CT: Curiously dreading tomorrow..

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
CT: If you've fallen for two people, always go for the second... Because if you actually loved the first one, you wouldn't of fallen for the second one. Also... Wouldn't it be hilarious if someone on this forum's name was D!ck? Because if spelled properly the forum censors it. Just a thought! I have a lot of thoughts running through my head right now...

Maybe I should just leave it at this: No one can ruin your day but you, no one can break you. You make those decisions yourself, and I'll be damned if I let anyone ruin this perfect day for me. It's not perfect because everything went perfectly today, it's because I'm loving all the little things I never noticed before and not taking anything for granted. That's what makes it perfect.

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
Pretty sure there is a rule that you can only be in a medieval movie unless you are Orlando Bloom.

CT: Curiously dreading tomorrow..
Hey, I'll totally take Orlando Bloom. He's super sexy.

CT: Yay. The senior front desk lady is quitting which makes me in charge of selling and organizing wine tours. I hate what little crap I have to do with wine tours already.

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
Hey, I'll totally take Orlando Bloom. He's super sexy.

CT: Yay. The senior front desk lady is quitting which makes me in charge of selling and organizing wine tours. I hate what little crap I have to do with wine tours already.

Can you... drink the wine? Because if not that'd be lame... but if so congratulations. Your hotel sounds kinda awesome with all this fancy stuff.

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
I want to find a mate at one of those Medieval Times castles... most of those dudes are hot, sweaty and know how to sword-fight. I'm in.
Me too! With a small yet important difference, when I find a mate I wanna joust with him, not make love.

I belong in the 13th century and you know it's true. ;)

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
Can you... drink the wine? Because if not that'd be lame... but if so congratulations. Your hotel sounds kinda awesome with all this fancy stuff.
Nothing that awesome I'm afraid. My hotel just has a contract with a company that takes people through a number of vineyards and wineries in Niagara-on-the-Lake. So, if guests want to go on the tour, they can book it with us with their hotel package, and then (I) have to book their tour with the company who takes them on it.

I'll be selling the packages and booking the tours... unfortunately I don't get to go on them lol/

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
I find Mr. Crazy Pants really good looking... or at least he was before he decided that hunting aliens was important for his spiritual growth.

I personally think it's all an act... I mean his "performance" on Oprah's couch deserves an Oscar. He was "Tebowing" before Tim Tebow even knew what Tebowing was. I love how Oprah yells the last word of every sentence... It really helps me remember I am not deaf.

Angel

I make good toast
Admin
Premium
CT: Well that conversation was incredibly interesting...kind of flipped everything I thought I knew about the subject on its head but now I'm inspired to check out this stuff for myself...

cheezMcNASTY

Entertain me.
Premium
You can't go around making character-damaging allegations about people. It paints them in a negative way and damages their reputation without anyone bothering to prove the unfounded claim. If this continues, I'm going to file a slander lawsuit. This is out of hand and ridiculous.

Angel

I make good toast
Admin
Premium
You can't go around making character-damaging allegations about people. It paints them in a negative way and damages their reputation without anyone bothering to prove the unfounded claim. If this continues, I'm going to file a slander lawsuit. This is out of hand and ridiculous.
BUT I SWEARZ ITZ TROO!

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
CT: She's totally checking me out.....

IMG_20120430_162430-1.jpg

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
I'm always checking people out.

Alright, so, no word of a lie - nothing here is exagerated in the slightest bit, I couldn't stop thinking about the most insane guests I've ever had. I've had pretty pathetic people check in and out of the hotel, but nothing tops these folks.

So, I was warned about room 617 when I got in this morning. They had apparently come to the desk at 4am to try to a bunch of discounts. First, they asked for us to comp their movies because they didn't get to watch them. We took one off their account, but they wanted the other three pay-per-view taken off - one of which they watched for 20 minutes and then turned the TV off to 'save for later', and the other they were watching for over an hour (we can see how long a movie plays for - she turned it off because she realized AFTER AN HOUR it was a documentary and she hates documentaries). After five minutes, we get billed for the movies, so after five minutes we also bill the customers. They were completely astonished that we wouldn't take the movies off their bill... it was her birthday, after all.

They come down at 9, and start up again with the manager about the movies and how ridiculous we were for not comping them. Then, they asked for a discount because one of the elevators was down. We kindly reminded them that we have three elevators in the hotel, and two closest to their room were still running perfectly. They said both those elevators smelt like rotten eggs and BO. I went to check... smelt like a clean ****ing elevator. Then they said they should get a discount because the pool was closed for renovations. They knew before booking their room the pool would be closed, and they already got 10% for it so nothing there either. They walk away for a bit, the manager goes back to his office and the lady comes at me when I'm by myself - calling me a bitch and an lousy human being for not comping her movies. I said it wasn't my decision and there was nothing I could do, and at this point the hotel manager comes back out because he hears them yelling at me. They argue more about it and then the couple says they're going to check out in a couple minutes. They want us to send housekeeping up to check their room (because they paid with cash and this the procedure), but we can't until they're both out. So they say they'll be down in 5 minutes.

They come down 2 HOURS LATER - AND GOLLY GEE LOOK AT THAT - somehow, one of the tiles magically ripped off the jacuzzi and landed on his toe. We told them they aren't getting their deposit back - because the tile was not broken when they checked in - and they explode on us, saying it was like that when they checked in and they told the maintenance manager then. Funny thing - that, the maintenance manager was OFF when they checked in.

So, like the complete utter tools they are... they look at us and tell us they're going to take us to court and sue us. They tell us to call the police - and we did - and when the police came they went up to the room with Mr and Mrs Crazy Pants and the hotel manager.. and the police were like 'ya, you have to pay the deposit' and said the only thing they can do is take the owner to civil court.

They come back down, I'm by myself again, and they're like 'we'll see you in court, you stupid bitch. We're on disability you know.'

I tell them to have a good day and they left.

It's like... man... can you BE any more psychotic?

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
^ I'd snap and kill them. My temper is too short for that sort of business... Then again the medical field has some ungrateful psychos too. It's hard to bite your tongue sometimes. I'm just glad I'm never drinking on the job... There'd be needles in brats eyes, air in my syringes to put in bitch's jugulars and a lot of nerve damage due to a needle "misplaced" in arms.

CT: What the sh!t. My friend never told me where our mutual friend was getting her vows renewed and what time... and now I'M getting the third degree because I didn't show? No one f*cking told me when and where. I got a gift to give her too... If someone fusses at ME one more goddamn time... :)

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
^ I'd snap and kill them. My temper is too short for that sort of business... Then again the medical field has some ungrateful psychos too. It's hard to bite your tongue sometimes. I'm just glad I'm never drinking on the job... There'd be needles in brats eyes, air in my syringes to put in bitch's jugulars and a lot of nerve damage due to a needle "misplaced" in arms.
I've never seen anything like it before. I mean, I get people wanting something for free all the time... but this was to such a nasty and nonsensical level. Like, how do some people not understand how ****ing ridiculous they are? And these people were in their late 40s for heaven sakes. It was mind-blowing. I got so close to snapping.

And **** - I can't believe they went down the 'I'm going to inflict an injury on myself' route to get something on us. Pathetic. The tiles don't just fall off the jacuzzi, dip****.

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
I've never seen anything like it before. I mean, I get people wanting something for free all the time... but this was to such a nasty and nonsensical level. Like, how do some people not understand how ******* ridiculous they are? And these people were in their late 40s for heaven sakes. It was mind-blowing. I got so close to snapping.

And **** - I can't believe they went down the 'I'm going to inflict an injury on myself' route to get something on us. Pathetic. The tiles don't just fall off the jacuzzi, dip****.

You'll laugh about it in a year or so, because it's just so damn ridiculous. For some reason that made me think of the guy in Portland, Oregon who broke into someone's house and sued the home owners because he broke his leg breaking into their window... People are idiots, and guess what? He won the trial. Only in America.

Top Bottom