• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you thinking? (Part 2)

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
:eek: Good God story! I'm glad you're okay!

CT: Headbanged so much, my neck hurts like HELL! It's all good though..completely worth it :cool:

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
Ya... pretty sure that crosses a line... or at least it should.

Now that I'm home I can properly link you guys this crazy bitch. Here ya go... His mugshot and all! http://app.greenvillecounty.org/inmate_search.htm < (Search Bryant and he's under Randy Eugene Bryant... Look under all his charges if you want) His bail is $10,000 per charge and there's two charges for his pistol assault. So yeah, today IS my last day whether my teacher likes it or not. I just don't have a good feeling about going back there. There's no security, and a lot of crazies come in everyday. I've worked enough, she should let me off... I'm the only student who had to deal with this crap.

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Now that I'm home I can properly link you guys this crazy bitch. Here ya go... His mugshot and all! http://app.greenvillecounty.org/inmate_search.htm < (Search Bryant and he's under Randy Eugene Bryant... Look under all his charges if you want) His bail is $10,000 per charge and there's two charges for his pistol assault. So yeah, today IS my last day whether my teacher likes it or not. I just don't have a good feeling about going back there. There's no security, and a lot of crazies come in everyday. I've worked enough, she should let me off... I'm the only student who had to deal with this crap.
Well done RANDY EUGENE BRYANT. Now you're famous all the way to Europe.

How neat that you can look up criminals/suspects, I'm pretty sure we can't do that here.
Some people just have written GUILTY all over their face. :rolleyes:
Btw, he looks like a ****.

(Edited.)

Elochai

Tiger Army Never Dies!
Premium
Well done RANDY EUGENE BRYANT. Now you're famous all the way to Europe.

How neat that you can look up criminals/suspects, I'm pretty sure we can't do that here.
Some people just have written GUILTY all over their face. :rolleyes:
Btw, he looks like a ****.

(Edited.)
We actually have a newspaper here called "Crime Times" that shows everyone who was arrested over the past week for the biggest counties in Va. It's quite funny going through it and thinking, "Went to school with him, him, her, him.." Some of the best entertainment for $1. ^_^

Elochai

Tiger Army Never Dies!
Premium
It's funny when people try to argue that it's invasion of privacy and etc. etc. They don't realize that this information is 100% public. It can be requested and given at any point in time. I find it funny that people are worried about this publication but they could care less about what's on their profile on Facebook. I've seen some wicked sh*t go down on Facebook. xD

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
Lmao, I lose my voice and what does one of my employees do? We walk out to her car and she pours this amber colored liquid into a cup and hands it to me.

"Now, put some tea in that, warm it all up, and sip on it."

Tremor gets home, does all of this, takes her first sip, and realizes what she's drinking: moonshine that tastes like ****ing liquid apple pie lmfaaoooo. So I should get my voice back..but I'm gonna be f'ed up as well xD

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
I don't know what it is, but there's something really attractive about Ricky Gervais...

Dunno if it's intentional or not, but you're REALLY good at making me throw up. LOL He's a funny dude though and I like his "office" better than the American version.

CT: I got a piercing and now it's stinging... Is this normal? Ah well, at least I can say I got something pierced other than the usual two ear piercings.

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
Dunno if it's intentional or not, but you're REALLY good at making me throw up. LOL He's a funny dude though and I like his "office" better than the American version.

CT: I got a piercing and now it's stinging... Is this normal? Ah well, at least I can say I got something pierced other than the usual two ear piercings.
Yes, it's normal. At least mine did, for a bit.

Seriously though, Ricky Gervais lost a ton of weight and he's looking pretty good now! I'd tap that. But I'm into funny guys anyway... I'd totally marry Russell Brand and Jimmy Kimmel.

Top Bottom