• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you thinking? (Part 2)

ArabPikachu

I initially tried to be an online-course teacher but getting a website to approve my online course was too much of a hurdle.

*Reads of Capcom Japan employees spending a fraction of their time as public-school teachers*

On the other hand, I finally opened myself to the idea of becoming a public-school teacher:happy:

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
CT: Until today my computer was the only object in my new flat that could be used for entertainment, so I was really happy when the new TV finally arrived. I managed to put it together and position it with little effort, but now I can't switch it on because the batteries that came with the remote are not inside the remote, and I can't open the battery compartment because it's locked with a very tiny screw that requires a high-precision screwdriver to turn...

At first I assumed I was just slow to catch on (which wouldn't be a first with human technology) and there might be another way to open the remote, but then I read the reviews of other customers who had bought the same TV, and most of them had encountered the same problem as well. So now I have a TV with quite a few DVDs, and Big Bang Theory is on right now, but I can't watch any of it... AAARRRGH!

ChrisRedfield1994

Potato Lobber
CT: Who else likes to imagine the consequences when you die in a video game? Like you create a timeline where everything goes to sh*t because the main protagonist (you) died at a certain point? I love doing that.

I like to do that too and then I'm terrified when I realise that getting to the last boss fight and dying means that every thing has been for nothing and that the terror that plagues the world will win.

Then I realise I've though too long and hard about Dark Souls and I consign myself to the fact that I'll never get to the final boss.

Venomous Oddball

Also Known as Maddy
I like to imagine the consequences of dying in a game, especially with RE characters (I'll put that in the RE thread).
In Persona 3 if the MC died in...
a full moon boss, would Ryoji never come, or would he come earlier? Would Nyx not come? Or would everybody become The Lost earlier?

Jen

Girly Gamer
Premium Elite
Premium
CT: I just did it. I sent my novel to a publisher. Six years after writing the first part of my series, I'm finally doing this. Next step: Patience...
Wishing you luck and keeping my fingers crossed for you!! :D

Reactions: Hel

Airaku

Stray Jedi
Cats that are on a diet of beef and whiskey will hate fish. I think we now know what Maddy usually feeds him. :p

Lmao she'll be upset when see reads that.

Cuz you know. She be like

b34cd24a80436ddf5e2a675c661e7ac5.jpg

Top Bottom