• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you thinking? (Part 2)

Airaku

Stray Jedi
It's the boxing match of the gaming decade. On the right corner we have the Neo PS4, in the left corner is the NX. Who will knock who out?

Seriously though.... SCD is bull**** technology and technically cheating. That's literally like bringing a knife to a boxing match and shanking your opponent. Such a cheap shot, but it'll be a revolutionary moment in gaming history. A huge turning point for the industry. SCD will literally cause a monopoly, especially since it will mean that quality online is not only free of charge, but rewarded for daily participation in order to keep the servers up and running. Think of a reward system like what Raptor does with AMD. If you have a decent internet connection... you'll just want to leave your console and off-load P2P all day.

Of course these are just rumors, and patents are just that, patents. This is going to be one hell of an E3.

Jen

Girly Gamer
Premium Elite
Premium
Feeling much happier today. The sun is out, I have two days off, I've got a little bottle of red wine in the fridge to drink when I'm home (I know you should drink red at room temperature but I just like it cold), and I had a review at work that went really well, so I'm getting more comfortable with my job.

Most of all I'm looking forward to a decent night's sleep tonight. :p

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
I really hate when i have this feeling. I can see it in my head, and i can feel what the characters are feeling but i can't put it into words.

That's because some feelings just can't be put into words. But I know what you mean and I hate it too.

CT: *sigh* Does anyone know an English synonym for "organisation", "agency", "establishment" or something of the sort that starts with L? The only one I can think of is "lobby", but that's not entirely fitting.

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
The only thing I can think of that comes close is a league but that's probably not exactly what you were looking for either.

It depends on whether "league" could be used by English native speakers (which I'm not, so I can't know for sure) to describe an intelligence agency. Probably not, but I'm thankful for any suggestions.

Any advice?

If you're like me, wait for the evening. I can tell in hindsight what I wrote by day and what by night, because the latter is usually a lot more emotional. The setting sun just seems to have that effect on me, and suddenly I start writing stuff I never thought before I could write.

Cheer

Kamen Rider
If you're like me, wait for the evening. I can tell in hindsight what I wrote by day and what by night, because the latter is usually a lot more emotional. The setting sun just seems to have that effect on me, and suddenly I start writing stuff I never thought before I could write.

Thanks, I might try that.

Venomous Oddball

Also Known as Maddy
It's kind of funny how I'm always making sure my grammar is correct when writing things, yet I can't talk without sounding like a complete tool because of my speech impediments.

Airaku

Stray Jedi
The real Tuesday night ****storm. For those Agent of S.H.I.E.L.D. fans who aren't caught up and plan to do so. Don't look at this. If you're a AoS fan that doesn't watch the show! LOOK AT THIS! =D EPIC EPIC EPIC! THE BEST PLOT TWIST IN THE WHOLE WIDE MCU!

tumblr_o5ulmkjoL71tkt7kko2_r1_540.gif

I know the quotes are wrong but it's for the lulz
And besides
tumblr_o5xpwmRQyW1ucuajio6_400.gif

*Heavy Breathing*
"Lincoln. I am your Girlfriend."

tumblr_o5zhpeQyzK1qcmwiso4_250.gif

"No. No! That's not true! That's impossible!" *cries*

tumblr_o5zj04SCAN1ucuajio3_400.gif

"Join the Dark side. And together, we will rule the Earth"

tumblr_o5zr00vdc71ucuajio3_400.gif

"I will never join you"

tumblr_o5zr00vdc71ucuajio4_400.gif

"Do not under estimate the power of the dark side my love"

tumblr_o5xpwmRQyW1ucuajio8_400.gif

"Never. I'll never turn to the Dark Side."

tumblr_o5zj04SCAN1ucuajio1_400.gif

"Then you will Die!"

tumblr_o5xpwmRQyW1ucuajio9_400.gif

"All of you"

tumblr_o5zhpeQyzK1qcmwiso3_250.gif

Still one of the best twists of all time :3

tumblr_o5y37eI3DD1ucuajio5_400.gif

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
CT: Other people fall. Get knocked out. Cut their fingers. Get run over. Etc...
Only I manage to get hurt in bed. Today I know: Everyone who ever told me that I was special was definitely right!

Capcomplicated

The Lousy Architect
Premium
An island? Like one of the two major British Isles? Nah, too much rain there....
A small unpopulated island that money can buy would not work, it has to be a land with a big population. A place where the daughter of the US President would go on vacation. And there must be some big old castles.
I feel like you're setting me up on some secret service **** my body isn't ready for lol.

Fortune cookie: you have lots of good things to look forward to. Learn how to say war monkey

Turo602

The King of Kings
I want whoever was responsible for designing Savannah Citadel Act 2 in Sonic Unleashed to have his family killed in front of him while he's being beaten to death by his worst enemy.

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
CT: Good morning, world! This is a transcript of a conversation that happened between my brain and the rest of my body today:

Body: What do we learn from being up so early on a Saturday morning?
Brain: Never take medication that has one good effect and 5 billion painful sleep-stealing side effects.
Body: And if the doctor prescribes it without batting an eye?
Brain: Not even then.
Body: Good!
Brain: So, after learning our lesson, can we go without the consequences?
Body: You wish! Get the hell up already, it's 6 am.
Brain: -__-

Top Bottom