• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you thinking? (Part 2)

Venomous Oddball

Also Known as Maddy
Poor Oscar. My dad accidentally got the wrong cat food. Max and Jazzy love it. Oscar... not so much. He hates fish. He walked away with his ears back and his tail wagging. Then he ran outside and sat with the neighbour's cat (he likes to hang out at our house) and he looked at him like "You will never guess what my humans just did to me.".

Airaku

Stray Jedi
Best thing on the internet today. Phil Coulson is the ****ing boss!

https://vid.me/mACV

Of course Peggy Carter joined the fun as well. Phil accepted the challenge and she lost. She still did a damn good job!

Then again... Clark Gregg is the man with no shame! Seriously... look at the size of his balls.

KevinStriker

"Quite an experience to live in fear, isn't it?"
Poor Oscar. My dad accidentally got the wrong cat food. Max and Jazzy love it. Oscar... not so much. He hates fish. He walked away with his ears back and his tail wagging. Then he ran outside and sat with the neighbour's cat (he likes to hang out at our house) and he looked at him like "You will never guess what my humans just did to me.".

How? Why?
How could a cat possibly hate fish?
My cat who hates everything at least likes tuna!

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
Six years; w00t w00t!
I know, it's crazy eh? Totally doesn't feel like it's been that long!

CT: I read an article the other day about how this year might be our last with the Great Barrier Reef due to excessive amounts of carbon bleaching. I never really sat down and read up on coral reefs before, and I never really realized and certainly not appreciated how exceptionally stunning they are. It's a complete shame that they're going to be wiped out in a decade or so if we don't start getting smart about climate change.

Flipqy42

Nevermore
CT: Trying my hand at Parasite Eve based on my best friend's recommendation. It's an alright game so far. Kinda frustrating at times.

KevinStriker

"Quite an experience to live in fear, isn't it?"
oh-my-takei_zps45fbdc2c.gif~c200

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
The first time I dyed my hair, I only wanted highlights, but inexperienced as I was, I overdid it with those highlights and made it seem like that was my true hair colour and the dark strands were lowlights. So that's exactly what I told everyone who commented on my new hair colour, and then some of them actually believed I was a natural blonde. Fun times!

ChrisRedfield1994

Potato Lobber
I wish I could do that holiday all over again.

Just got back from a week in Barcelona with my university's salsa (dance) society and not only are my feet in pain and skin sunburnt, but I also miss every single second of it. That is the most fun I have ever had on a holiday.

Then again, I am back in Barcelona in three days time with another society, so we'll see how it goes.

Top Bottom