• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you thinking? (Part 2)

mjk321

So my friends are trying to get me to come out to this Nuit Blanche thing but I spent 3 hours canvassing in heels... outside... in the rain and wind... and I no want to spend the rest of my night outside... looking at art in the rain and wind. I don't even like art.
tea, every problem's answer :)

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
CT: There's a guy on Facebook who calls himself Cookie. He's not my Cookie, though. Now I'm upset.

KevinStriker

"Quite an experience to live in fear, isn't it?"
So I'm playing Zelda II right now and all I can say is FUUUUUUCK this game is haaaaard.

latest

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
I'll eat him if he's bothering you, I like biscuits :D

He's actually quite cute, so I'll eat him myself, but thanks for the offer.

CT: It seems that some people never stop gossipping, no matter how old they get. I was just on the train with a friend, a university student with blue hair who really likes to talk a lot, and today she told me everything about a funny series she'd been watching. There was a middle-aged woman sitting next to us who seemed annoyed, and later, after the train ride, she happened to be standing next to me again at the bus station. She didn't realise that, though, and started bitching to her friend about some stupid blue-haired girl on the train babbling without interruption about some silly TV show. She even called me weird, even though I didn't say a lot or do anything unusual. The look on her face when she noticed me staring at her with the blankest expression I could manage was priceless.

I'll definitely tell my "stupid blue-haired" friend about this, and tomorrow we'll come up with something truly "weird" and memorable to do the next time we see her. Childish, you might think? Sure, but why should we be better than that old hag? One of the important lessons I've learned in my long life is that being "wise" and acting "more mature" in situations like this only leads to frustration, so I'd rather lower myself to her level and have some fun.

Jen

Girly Gamer
Premium Elite
Premium
I can't believe what's happened. About an hour ago me and my brother heard someone try and open our front door and push our letterbox open. We woke our parents up and looked out of the window and saw two men walking down the street trying every single door. The police have been round and we've heard the helicopter too. They didn't catch them. Our neighbour who lives on her own came and knocked on the door because she was so frightened. She heard them try her door and had literally barricaded herself in her house because she was scared until she saw the police car outside our house. Some people are absolute scum.

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
I can't believe what's happened. About an hour ago me and my brother heard someone try and open our front door and push our letterbox open. We woke our parents up and looked out of the window and saw two men walking down the street trying every single door. The police have been round and we've heard the helicopter too. They didn't catch them. Our neighbour who lives on her own came and knocked on the door because she was so frightened. She heard them try her door and had literally barricaded herself in her house because she was scared until she saw the police car outside our house. Some people are absolute scum.
That is so weird. I wonder if they were trying to scare people or planned on actually entering homes that were unlocked. Seems really odd to go door to door like that.

Jen

Girly Gamer
Premium Elite
Premium
That is so weird. I wonder if they were trying to scare people or planned on actually entering homes that were unlocked. Seems really odd to go door to door like that.
I reckon they were trying to find an unlocked door to try and steal stuff. According to the police they've had similar calls for the last few days. Probably thieves looking to take advantage of the opportunity of an open door, and if it's not unlocked, opening the letterboxes to see if the keys were in sight.

wolf trail

unleash the Evil within you!
Happy that those doors were locked they could have been dangerous...

Reactions: Jen

wolf trail

unleash the Evil within you!
CT: In my head I just created a plot for the next entry in my novel series that is so complicated that not even I understand it... Damn, am I getting older or younger?
sounds interesting!
what is the name of the series? if I can ask...

Top Bottom