• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you thinking? (Part 2)

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
I can't believe what's happened. About an hour ago me and my brother heard someone try and open our front door and push our letterbox open. We woke our parents up and looked out of the window and saw two men walking down the street trying every single door. The police have been round and we've heard the helicopter too. They didn't catch them. Our neighbour who lives on her own came and knocked on the door because she was so frightened. She heard them try her door and had literally barricaded herself in her house because she was scared until she saw the police car outside our house. Some people are absolute scum.
Going from door to door like that, it sounds very reckless? Reckless criminals are often on dope. They must have been lucky to escape a police helicopter, from up there they can see everything. Their luck will run out though.

Is it bad that I have an asymmetrical, painful, tender and itchy mole and melanoma runs in the family?
It is bad enough (any pain is), but I don't think it's that bad. I think you just need to see a dentist. :)

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
@wolf trail: A PM will soon be headed your way.

CT: I'm totally addicted to Life Is Strange now. Can't wait for the fifth and final episode to come out in less than two weeks! If anyone doesn't know what I'm talking about, it's a game about a girl with the ability to rewind time who has to solve the mystery behind the strange occurrings in her town and potentially save it from an approaching storm, making minor and major choices that will affect the story.

Venomous Oddball

Also Known as Maddy
It's probably annoying how I basically talk to myself on here about Days, but... GAH.

It's so annoying how everybody's saying it was a homophobic decision to kill Will off, and people are saying they'll stop watching because of it. Really, people? I grew up watching Will's storylines too and I was a fan of him (especially when played by Chandler Massey, I hate that they switched to Guy Wilson and changed his personality, with his old personality, Will never would have cheated on Sonny), but I won't stop watching because of that.
Killing off a gay character in a serial killer storyline is not homophobic. They killed off two straight characters first, and that wasn't heterophobia, but they kill a gay character and it's homophobia and they want to get rid of the gay characters? No. Sonny is coming back (YAY) and Paul is still around (also YAY), so no, they aren't getting rid of all the gay characters.

Cheer

Kamen Rider
It's probably annoying how I basically talk to myself on here about Days, but... GAH.

Well to be honest even though i don't know what Days is. I find it more entertaining to read about what you say about it than listening to the "previously on (insert name of TV series here)" combined.

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
Apparently credit score is a huge factor in romantic compatibility. As if relationships weren't difficult enough, now I must ask for credit scores on the first date.

Venomous Oddball

Also Known as Maddy
Yay... Thanksgiving dinner with the family... sigh...
I'm happy to see my grandparents, but some of the others... ehh. Our family events always end up with screaming and crying. And since I'm the youngest in the family, I always have to sit in the most uncomfortable chair or on the floor. Grr.

Cheer

Kamen Rider

24-001.gif

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld
I would like to thank every single person here for their unwavering love and support and all the prayers that were said on behalf of my mother. Unfortunately she lost her battle Friday morning.

Jen

Girly Gamer
Premium Elite
Premium
I would like to thank every single person here for their unwavering love and support and all the prayers that were said on behalf of my mother. Unfortunately she lost her battle Friday morning.
I'm so sorry chick. :( You know we're here for you if you need us and you'll always have our support. My thoughts are with you and your family. <3

Top Bottom