• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you thinking? (Part 2)

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
I don't feel good either. I ate too much candy, yuck. My blood sugar levels are likely off the chart.
2pu0qhf.jpg

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
Speaking of candy...
CT: Last night I had a dream about watching a few episodes of Once Upon A Time while lying on a couch and eating way too much candy without ever feeling sated. This dream terrified me so much that the next morning I immediately jumped on the balance to see if I had put on weight. Thankfully, I hadn't.

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Got the digital download of Resident Evil HD remake for ps4.
Streamed it over twitch and completed the game in three sittings (played as Jill, I know I'm a pussy) Managed to save Chris and Barry which made me feel awesome!! And had some magnum bullets to spare, Played on normal difficulty with Original Controls.

Overall. Still a great game. Capcom have added a new feature to the control scheme, you can play 'Alternative' style which lets you run full circle and disables backwards walking/turning around. Which takes away the Survival Horror feel to the game.

KevinStriker

"Quite an experience to live in fear, isn't it?"
2001: A Space Odyssey is the only movie I've ever watched that made me physically exhausted to the point where I've needed a glass of water. What the hell is that about?

mjk321

feeling feverish and sneezing a lot, it's ok for me to skip the last class of the day, right? (the same class that I skipped last week for almost the same reason, maybe my body hates this class or something :p)

Airaku

Stray Jedi
I totally forgot about that! That's nuts.
Reminds me of how Deus Ex: The Conspiracy predicted 9/11, literally.

You think that's ****ed up..... Check out Steve Jackson Games. They got Raided in the early 90's LMAO!

What's even more ****ed up is these two cards were printed in 1995 and in the deck, one was behind the other.... This is just ****ed up xD

22.jpg

mjk321

I havent had this bad of a nasal congestion in a LONG TIME! no air is going through.

I also haven't had the shivers in a long time as well.

aspirin, vapo rub and vaporub in a pot full of boiling water READY!!!!

Top Bottom