• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you thinking? (Part 2)

Jen

Girly Gamer
Premium Elite
Premium
CT: Can it be next month yet please? Went to see The Scorch Trials again today and saw the trailer for Mockingjay Part 2. I've seen the trailer before but it got me excited to see it again.

I'm also intrigued by a film I saw a trailer for that's coming out in 2016 called The 5th Wave. It looks pretty good.

Scrumpeh

Sleepy Person
Premium
CT: I hate having Depressed episodes. They come out of nowhere, and boy do they hit hard. No one should have to experience this. Ever.

Edit: I'm alright now. I'm glad they don't last for very long. I just wish they'd stop :/

Last edited:

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld
CT: I hate having Depressed episodes. They come out of nowhere, and boy do they hit hard. No one should have to experience this. Ever.

Edit: I'm alright now. I'm glad they don't last for very long. I just wish they'd stop :/
I'm sorry, sweetie. :( Thinking of you and praying things get better soon.

CT: Is the new season of Alvinn!! and the Chipmunks here yet?

Venomous Oddball

Also Known as Maddy

I'm glad you're okay now. I wish I could be of some help, knowing how bad it is. If it's any consolation, I'm here for you.

Scrumpeh

Sleepy Person
Premium
I appreciate it, guys :). It isn't as bad as it used to be. They aren't as frequent, either. Being on here helps a ton, since I know I have so many friends on here.

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
CT: Trying to drive after my wreck is really hard. My PTSD hits me at the most random times. I'm a shaking mess right now. Frickin frack.

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
I'm currently thinking about having the couch moved to the side of the street so we can get rid of my free-loading step uncle (because he's constantly laying on it). He does nothing but lay around all damn day and he doesn't contribute anything to the household. He's eating our food and drinking my mother's drinks (which is a BIG no no). Not to mention this is the same step uncle who went to jail not too long ago for possession of meth.

I wouldn't necessarily complain about someone drinking my mom's drinks but we live paycheck to paycheck and my stepdad can't always afford to buy more. We try our best to make things last all week. This dude just ****es me off. I've heard that he's stolen stuff from my step grandfather and that only makes me more nervous about him living here. I know he's still doing drugs. How else could he work, get paid and not bring a single dollar home to contribute to the household?

Gar Bageman

The Spirit of Rock 'n' Roll
CT: Played this for my nearly non-verbal, autistic nephew today and he was singing along by the end!

Also, on an unrelated note; @Magnolia Grandiflora, your sig of the Chipettes just shot me in the face with all the nostalgia in the world. I know exactly what they're singing and I haven't seen that movie in a million years! I must have watched that a thousand times growing up. Now I feel old...

Airaku

Stray Jedi
Trying to think of a good name for a game I'm working on for school.... hmmm. I'm thinking Karabela, Kaskara, Flyssa, or Asi. Or something with an M that I haven't figured out yet.

She's a purple haired girl that has a gun in one hand an a katana in the other. She's has implants and is a half cyborg from a government program that was designed to advance human evolution. They now decided that these people are too strong and labelled them a "threat to society". Now they are hunting them all down to kill them. With no memory of who she is she's on the run and trying to fight for her freedom, and perhaps maybe even uncover a plot twist on the way.

Unfortunately it's a game we are making on our own and will only be a 5 minute demo rather than the full game I want to make. Oh well, but I can still try my best to make it an awesome short game which could be expanded into the full game one day. It's a 2d action-packed side scroller :p

Venomous Oddball

Also Known as Maddy
Trying to think of a good name for a game I'm working on for school.... hmmm. I'm thinking Karabela, Kaskara, Flyssa, or Asi. Or something with an M that I haven't figured out yet.

She's a purple haired girl that has a gun in one hand an a katana in the other. She's has implants and is a half cyborg from a government program that was designed to advance human evolution. They now decided that these people are too strong and labelled them a "threat to society". Now they are hunting them all down to kill them. With no memory of who she is she's on the run and trying to fight for her freedom, and perhaps maybe even uncover a plot twist on the way.

Unfortunately it's a game we are making on our own and will only be a 5 minute demo rather than the full game I want to make. Oh well, but I can still try my best to make it an awesome short game which could be expanded into the full game one day. It's a 2d action-packed side scroller :p

An M? Madd- just kidding. xD But it sounds like it'll be epic, even if it is short. :p Kaskara sounds really cool.

Cheer

Kamen Rider

Sounds like a cool game. Good luck with it.

mjk321

how about maki 真機 ? it's really pronounced shinki, but for names we have some freedom with the pronunciations in Japanese. it roughly means "true machine"

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld
CT: Played this for my nearly non-verbal, autistic nephew today and he was singing along by the end!

Also, on an unrelated note; @Magnolia Grandiflora, your sig of the Chipettes just shot me in the face with all the nostalgia in the world. I know exactly what they're singing and I haven't seen that movie in a million years! I must have watched that a thousand times growing up. Now I feel old...
Ha-ha I know what you mean!! I watched that movie no less than a million times myself as a kid. (That and aatc meet the Wolfman!! Ha-ha.)

Jen

Girly Gamer
Premium Elite
Premium
CT: When I was a teenager I used to have a sleep disorder, and occasionally did things in my sleep. As I've got older I've grown out of it, but it can still happen when I'm stressed or ill. On this occasion it was because of illness.

I share a room with my sister. Is it bad that I laughed when my sister told me I threw a pillow at her in my sleep last night? :p

lorddemolatron

CP and BP fan forever
Well this time All Saints Day as its celebrated in Poland will be ankward for me since small talk i had once with mom and well it seems that one of mine decreased now grandfather had been in young time lookalike of videogame char now

Top Bottom