• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you thinking? (Part 2)

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
Hmph hmph. When tremor becomes aunt, it also means that I'm becoming uncle. :p

Hehe of course, uncle Romero :p

I know I should probably post a pic in the "face" thread but I'm gonna just post it here because I want y'all to see this baby's beautiful face.

IMG_20151030_031542012_zpsvhe6dk2y.jpg

I look like an exhausted mess but I don't care. We finally got to see her at 3am lol but it was so worth the wait.

@Hel It is an amazing feeling. Once I got her in my arms I didn't want to let her go. She is so precious.

Cheer

Kamen Rider

I know I should probably post a pic in the "face" thread but I'm gonna just post it here because I want y'all to see this baby's beautiful face.

I look like an exhausted mess but I don't care. We finally got to see her at 3am lol but it was so worth the wait.

@Hel It is an amazing feeling. Once I got her in my arms I didn't want to let her go. She is so precious.

Awww So cute and adorable

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium

Gorgeous! She's pretty as her auntie. :)

Do visitors have to wear a name tag inside hospitals? It's the first time I see it.

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
Gorgeous! She's pretty as her auntie. :)

Do visitors have to wear a name tag inside hospitals? It's the first time I see it.

At this hospital, yes. It's a women's hospital and there just so happens to be sickos that will steal babies. So we have to print out a visitors pass and wear it. We have to scan our ID and everything. They go above and beyond to protect the babies at this hospital. There is a bracelet that the mother and baby wears and if the baby gets too far from the mom, the bracelet sets something off in the hospital and the whole place will lock down.

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
there just so happens to be sickos that will steal babies
What a world we live in. My local hospital is a pretty big one, serving around 250,000 citizens. But visitors just ask at the front desk where to find the patient, and just walk in. No ID required, all that's needed is knowing the name of the patient. I'm not sure if hospital nurses and doctors wear name tags or ID or not, but I can't remember seeing them wear any form of identification.

wolf trail

unleash the Evil within you!
At this hospital, yes. It's a women's hospital and there just so happens to be sickos that will steal babies. So we have to print out a visitors pass and wear it. We have to scan our ID and everything. They go above and beyond to protect the babies at this hospital. There is a bracelet that the mother and baby wears and if the baby gets too far from the mom, the bracelet sets something off in the hospital and the whole place will lock down.
Now that's impressive!

Venomous Oddball

Also Known as Maddy
The front desk at the hospital here just ignores every visitor that comes in, they don't ask for ID, name of the patient, or anything unless the person specifically asks where a patient is. It's not a huge town but there are quite a few towns around that don't have their own hospitals and have to rely on ours. So basically, you never know what creeps will come in there or what they'll do. It's a horrible hospital. I could go on and on with the horrible experiences I've had there.

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
The front desk at the hospital here just ignores every visitor that comes in, they don't ask for ID, name of the patient, or anything unless the person specifically asks where a patient is. It's not a huge town but there are quite a few towns around that don't have their own hospitals and have to rely on ours.
This first part of what you said describes my hospital spot-on. But I'm happy to say that the rest of what you said don't apply. I'm sorry to hear it.

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld
That's how Chapel Hill's womens and childrens hospitals are. When momma was transferred to the womens hospital you had to get a visitors pass and they put in your driver's license information and the doors on those floors are locked; you have to pick up a phone and get a nurse to admit you to those areas of the hospital.

Happy Halloween everyone!

mjk321

SHE IS SOO CUUUTEE!!! congratulations Tremor. be ready to train your stamina up since they will want to play a lot with their favorite auntie, BELIEVE ME :)

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
SHE IS SOO CUUUTEE!!! congratulations Tremor. be ready to train your stamina up since they will want to play a lot with their favorite auntie, BELIEVE ME :)

Hehehe thank you!! Oh I've already been told that I've got the "magic touch". She will start getting fussy and I'll start talking to her or I'll hold her and she will get quiet really fast. She also loves staring at me while I talk to her. It is the cutest thing ever. She actually smiled for the very first time today :D I have never heard of newborns smiling so early.

Flipqy42

Nevermore
I just saw The Scouts Guide To The Zombie Apocalypse. It is friggin' amazing! I loved it. It's just as great as Shaun of the Dead and Zombieland.

Top Bottom