• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you thinking? (Part 2)

Spikeyroxas

Pencil Artist
Premium
There is one thing I'm never ever ever giving up and I'll stop anyone who tries.

Milk-Santa-Holiday-Chocolate-Figure_main_450x_477073D2C.png

Also the bears, reindeers and Easter bunny chocs.

I have an addiction to these.

So you're ok with banning public bathrooms, cartoons, movies and schools eh? xD
Gotta give something up right? :p

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
See, evolution too a wrong turn when it provided us with high intelligence. I'm sure wild animals don't have this problem.

wolf trail

unleash the Evil within you!
O you disbelievers...
I as the god of light (satan) and the creator of coca-cola, Order you to eradicate all those who stand against our mind control portion...
AND ban: Bible Torah Quran
AND start repeating after me All hail cola,all hail cola,all hail cola....
AND of course draw a 5 point star on the ground and purify it with salt and...
And... wait a minuet! No! That's satanism... Oh God please forgive us for our sin and may our soul rest in the dancing flames of hell for that we disobey God's word and drank that unholy drink of the fallen one. Now everybody turn to God and ask for forgiveness because you just read this.... And of course get another can of coca cola....
AND please don't mind me... I probably don't even know what I am talking about :p

Jen

Girly Gamer
Premium Elite
Premium
Are Coca-Cola trucks a UK thing? I've never heard of them before and it's never been anywhere I've lived.
There's a huge deal made out of the Coca-Cola Christmas TV advert in the UK. Everyone says when you see that, it really is the countdown to Christmas. I don't know if that advert is shown in other countries, but it shows the fleet of Christmas Coca-Cola trucks driving through snow, and it became so iconic that they decided to start touring the country with the truck every year.

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
Ah. I checked the website and couldn't find any Canadian or American stops so it appears as though it's not a North American thing. Here in Niagara Falls we have the Winter Festival of Lights which I suppose is the closest thing to a countdown to Christmas, aha.

Not going to lie, I kinda wish they'd ban chocolate and candy. I just lost 20 pounds in 3 weeks, but once the Ferrero Rochers and After Eights start hitting the shelves I'm so entirely ****ed. :D

Cheer

Kamen Rider
Ok i just saw the Coca Cola Christmas 2015 Commercial

And i got to say and i apologize for this. To Hell with those maggots who want to ban the Coca Cola Christmas truck. These Workers are trying to send us a positive message. Sure Coca Cola is bad for our health. but there are a lot of things out there that we always buy in large amount of it. Like sugar. i never heard anyone protest about Sugar and want to ban it.

Jen

Girly Gamer
Premium Elite
Premium

And i got to say and i apologize for this. To Hell with those maggots who want to ban the Coca Cola Christmas truck. These Workers are trying to send us a positive message. Sure Coca Cola is bad for our health. but there are a lot of things out there that we always buy in large amount of it. Like sugar. i never heard anyone protest about Sugar and want to ban it.
Lately in the UK there is a campaign to tax sugary products in order to have a healthier society. This may be partly why some are kicking up a fuss about the truck, because they say it's encouraging children to consume sugar and giving the opposite message. But I think that's entirely ridiculous. It's a Christmas tradition here and it's once a year, plus it's a bit of fun for people at Christmas.

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
Isn't Coca Cola bad for your health primarily because of sugar?

Don't get me wrong, I think it's silly that people want to ban this truck. Speaking, though, as someone who has worked in politics, I've had a lot of people tell me that they'd like to see restrictions on the sugar industry and there have been hundreds of studies and documentaries released in the past decade or so which highlight how addictive and dangerous sugar is. The problem is that the sugar lobby is so exceptionally powerful... it's a sweetening agent in 99% of the foods on shelves and a lot of companies rely on it. It pays a lot of $$$ to networks to keep damaging documentaries and such off the television and out of the public eye. I would totally support taxing excessively sugary items a bit more and use those moneys for subsidies on fruits and vegetables and other products which don't rely on large amounts of sugar to keep people addicted - which people complain are too expensive as they are right now anyway.

Top Bottom