• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you thinking? (Part 2)

Airaku

Stray Jedi
tumblr_mifwjzdn3z1qlza2qo1_500.gif
tumblr_n5bplf8wkP1qhg6i3o1_500.gif

lorddemolatron

CP and BP fan forever
Well sad that there been server problems with REN forum and sister site DMC.org as i lost some of mine posts too, well now noted thing if like this situation happen i should more important posts save on laptop so I only end repost if needed . Well just really missed sites too since i like communities here.

Airaku

Stray Jedi
Awe :)
I really needed that. I think I just lost a friend over the stupidest thing. I got CoD Black Ops III to play with him and he started slamming my favorite game sucks and then I was like... okay why is it more respected an regarded higher than CoD? And he blew up on me and started swearing and saying rude things on facebook and deleted me off PSN. This is an IRL friend btw. So I'm really upset..... but yeah....

*Hugs back while crying tears of joy* xD

Hahahahahahah!
Why... why does the it have hair...? And the bandana thing!? Hahahahahah.

My laughing fits are starting to remind me of Yukiko from Persona... :p

He has hair and a bandana because that's Snake. They are both Snake Mwhahahaha

snake-dance-o.gif
url
url
8cVzCOm.gif
tumblr_nvih1n2fxF1uhlrlwo1_500.gif

Even the most bad ass heroes in the history of gaming need to have fun ^.^

tumblr_mmoufzeDFz1s12v80o1_400.gif

When they take a break from this
tumblr_novfyyU7Kk1ti2govo1_400.gif

God this is such a tragic series :') I love it

4x merged

Last edited by a moderator:

Spikeyroxas

Pencil Artist
Premium
I really needed that. I think I just lost a friend over the stupidest thing. I got CoD Black Ops III to play with him and he started slamming my favorite game sucks and then I was like... okay why is it more respected an regarded higher than CoD? And he blew up on me and started swearing and saying rude things on facebook and deleted me off PSN. This is an IRL friend btw. So I'm really upset..... but yeah....
I have a friend who is very much like that. If you're in the right just focus on that and wait for them to make the first move. You won't feel much better for it but you will feel better than if you didn't.
I got black ops 3 too.
I really only play for the zombies mode.

...These snake / smash bros memes...

Airaku

Stray Jedi
I have a friend who is very much like that. If you're in the right just focus on that and wait for them to make the first move. You won't feel much better for it but you will feel better than if you didn't.
I got black ops 3 too.
I really only play for the zombies mode.

Yeah we are talking it out. He admitted that he went too far.... I don't see myself getting any sleep and I probably won't be going to school tomorrow......

Spikeyroxas

Pencil Artist
Premium
Yeah we are talking it out. He admitted that he went too far.... I don't see myself getting any sleep and I probably won't be going to school tomorrow......
Because you had an argument?

I'm not your dad or anything but don't let your education suffer because some prick (hope you don't mind me calling your friend names :p )

Airaku

Stray Jedi
Because you had an argument?

I'm not your dad or anything but don't let your education suffer because some prick (hope you don't mind me calling your friend names :p )

I can't say I mind right now. What's one day? I know it an add up but I am pretty upset about it and I'm not tired at all anymore. We've been really close friends for a while so..... yeah.
It was really ****ty timing on his part because I've been going through a mini-depression because I'm not doing very well and I'm stressed as hell.

Spikeyroxas

Pencil Artist
Premium
Try not to let it bother you. Theres much better things to put your mind on. On the sleep front, as an insomniac myself I cant really give advice.
You'll pull through

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Was the site down for the past day or two? I haven't been able to get on and all the posts after Friday were deleted..... Like the site was rolled back or something :'(
All the sites were down, I don't know what happened. It looks like the latest content was deleted too.

But you don't need to flood the thread to make up for the loss! Quadruple-posting is worse than double-posting if you didn't know.

Airaku

Stray Jedi
Try not to let it bother you. Theres much better things to put your mind on. On the sleep front, as an insomniac myself I cant really give advice.
You'll pull through

Thanks man. The worst thing is I took my sleeping pill and it wore off :(
oh well....

All the sites were down, I don't know what happened. It looks like the latest content was deleted too.

But you don't need to flood the thread to make up for the loss! Quadruple-posting is worse than double-posting if you didn't know.

I'm sorry. I wanted to reshare what I posted before the site went down. Since it was shortly after no one got to see it :p Then I wanted to share new stuff because Maddy didn't know what the Snake meme was about xD :p

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
I didn't read everything so I missed this part. I'm sorry to hear this, but it sounds like it's his loss more than yours. It sounds very irrational, maybe he had other problems he could not handle, and you just got in his way at a bad moment? But if that's how he really is, then he's not worth it.

lorddemolatron

CP and BP fan forever
I miss now mine days when only i been sitting mostly on net , now I have to share it with other one ( but actually thats family member).

Top Bottom