• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you thinking? (Part 2)

Spikeyroxas

Pencil Artist
Premium
I would like to be writer someday.

CT: Huh. Anyone know what the +Quote button does next to a person's post?

It's the same as reply except.

When you press reply like I did it put me straight to the reply bit to type after quoting your post.

Pressing that just adds your post in a quote like reply but you press it on multiple people's posts to add their posts as quotes aswell in your reply
And pressing it does not take you straight to the reply box to type

Edit:
That's what I believe it should do at least. It doesn't appear to be working

Edit 2: look for insert quotes button afterwards when replying.

Last edited:

Cheer

Kamen Rider
I would like to be writer someday.

Good luck hope you become one soon. :)

When you press reply like I did it put me straight to the reply bit to type after quoting your post.

Pressing that just adds your post in a quote like reply but you press it on multiple people's posts to add their posts as quotes aswell in your reply

Edit:

It adds multiple quotes at once. and it works if you look on the bottom left corner of the reply box you will see an insert quote button. that is how you add them. It only appears when you click on the + quote button.

Jen

Girly Gamer
Premium Elite
Premium

Edit:

Edit 2: look for insert quotes button afterwards when replying.

It adds multiple quotes at once. and it works if you look on the bottom left corner of the reply box you will see an insert quote button. that is how you add them. It only appears when you click on the + quote button.

Thanks for the help guys - see, I did it! :D

Spikeyroxas

Pencil Artist
Premium

Ah yes, a button called "insert quotes" appears.
I thought it was automatic.
Nice find

Thanks for the help guys - see, I did it! :D

Im a quoting beast!

I'll stop the quoting now before I get banned :p

Venomous Oddball

Also Known as Maddy
Awe :)
I really needed that. I think I just lost a friend over the stupidest thing. I got CoD Black Ops III to play with him and he started slamming my favorite game sucks and then I was like... okay why is it more respected an regarded higher than CoD? And he blew up on me and started swearing and saying rude things on facebook and deleted me off PSN. This is an IRL friend btw. So I'm really upset..... but yeah....

He has hair and a bandana because that's Snake. They are both Snake Mwhahahaha

snake-dance-o.gif
url
url
8cVzCOm.gif
tumblr_nvih1n2fxF1uhlrlwo1_500.gif

Even the most bad ass heroes in the history of gaming need to have fun ^.^

tumblr_mmoufzeDFz1s12v80o1_400.gif

When they take a break from this
tumblr_novfyyU7Kk1ti2govo1_400.gif

God this is such a tragic series :') I love it

4x merged

Sorry I didn't reply earlier, I fell asleep. :p
He freaked out because of that? I don't blame you for not wanting to go to school. Depression sucks.

Also, hahah I was so sad when I saw those pictures had been deleted! Thanks for putting them back up and adding new ones. xD

Airaku

Stray Jedi
Sorry I didn't reply earlier, I fell asleep. :p
He freaked out because of that? I don't blame you for not wanting to go to school. Depression sucks.

Also, hahah I was so sad when I saw those pictures had been deleted! Thanks for putting them back up and adding new ones. xD

Haha you're very welcome. Honestly, I don't know who saw them. I only think one or two people did before the site went down :p

Also thank you and everyone for the support :) Hopefully my friend and I work everything out. I have no clue why he acted like that. It was so dumb and a very rude and mean personal attack -_-

Spikeyroxas

Pencil Artist
Premium
Top Bottom