• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you thinking? (Part 2)

Jen

Girly Gamer
Premium Elite
Premium
Congrats Jen! Your graduation is really late, mine was months ago haha xD
Thanks Loki! :) Yeah, my uni always does graduation in November, probably because of the availability of the City Hall.

Flipqy42

Nevermore
I'm watching the Spongebob episode where Spongebob tries to be scary on Halloween. At the party, Sandy is dressed up as a pet goldfish in a bowl.

Isn't that basically the equivalent of dressing up in blackface?

Airaku

Stray Jedi
So my project prototype is due tomorrow and..... I downloaded some assets for my prototype and it corrupted the file. As in I'm not sure if I can recover it. I do have a back up but that is from the last time I worked on it annnnnnnnnd I pretty much got a lot of progress on it since. I'm quite annoyed about it :'(

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
Well, I know I love ya @Jen. You're always so nice to everyone and someone like that deserves to be treated the same :) and by the way, congratulations!

CT: Well, I dyed my hair a few days ago. I was going for red and I do mean RED. But now I have only succeeded in turning myself into a full-blown "ginger" lol. It doesn't look bad, thank goodness....it's just still shocking when I turn on the bathroom light and look in the mirror, expecting to see the usual brunette standing there but now there's a redhead there :shocked:

Jen

Girly Gamer
Premium Elite
Premium
Well, I know I love ya @Jen. You're always so nice to everyone and someone like that deserves to be treated the same :) and by the way, congratulations!

CT: Well, I dyed my hair a few days ago. I was going for red and I do mean RED. But now I have only succeeded in turning myself into a full-blown "ginger" lol. It doesn't look bad, thank goodness....it's just still shocking when I turn on the bathroom light and look in the mirror, expecting to see the usual brunette standing there but now there's a redhead there :shocked:
Awww tremor, you just really put a smile on my face. Thank you. :)

JujuLodestar

Lurking is my jam.
Had a stomach bug.

On the Toilet from 3am-6am.

Go back to sleep.

Wake up like If I was Venom from TPP. Could barely get up, let alone move my limbs.

Start Freezing but also burning at the same time.

Have fever as well.

Annoy the living **** out of my dad with "The Man who Sold the World" Played it like 50 times on the speaker.

Go back to sleep.

Wake up with a sudden anger at nothing.

Eat nothing but Soup and bread today.

Never appreciated medicine more than now.

I had quite the day if I say so myself.

wolf trail

unleash the Evil within you!
So my project prototype is due tomorrow and..... I downloaded some assets for my prototype and it corrupted the file. As in I'm not sure if I can recover it. I do have a back up but that is from the last time I worked on it annnnnnnnnd I pretty much got a lot of progress on it since. I'm quite annoyed about it :'(
I know how you feel dude :(
I actually lost my entire RE2remake project...

belated congratulations @Jen !

Top Bottom