• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you thinking? (Part 2)

Airaku

Stray Jedi
I was going to post a funny as **** song in "What are you listening to" but it's not appropriate nor funny in the light of things -_- Maybe later? =D

Gar Bageman

The Spirit of Rock 'n' Roll
CT: My uncle (whom I believe I have mentioned in this thread) is very likely not going to make it to Christmas. Hospice has been with him since last month, and he is deteriorating pretty quickly. He's on a pretty heavy dose of morphine, but the coughing is so intense... I mean, when he was diagnosed about two years ago, he wasn't 'supposed' to last six months, so he has been on borrowed time and fighting pretty hard, but it's still something I have a hard time accepting. The guy did everything you're supposed to do to stay healthy and avoid cancer, but still ended up with super aggressive lung cancer that is absolutely going to kill him. How the **** is that even remotely fair? On top of that, my mother has been told that she herself either has cancer or something called Still's disease... I'm just so ****ing tired of awful **** happening to people I love. I just had to vent.

wolf trail

unleash the Evil within you!
CT: My uncle (whom I believe I have mentioned in this thread) is very likely not going to make it to Christmas. Hospice has been with him since last month, and he is deteriorating pretty quickly. He's on a pretty heavy dose of morphine, but the coughing is so intense... I mean, when he was diagnosed about two years ago, he wasn't 'supposed' to last six months, so he has been on borrowed time and fighting pretty hard, but it's still something I have a hard time accepting. The guy did everything you're supposed to do to stay healthy and avoid cancer, but still ended up with super aggressive lung cancer that is absolutely going to kill him. How the **** is that even remotely fair? On top of that, my mother has been told that she herself either has cancer or something called Still's disease... I'm just so ****ing tired of awful **** happening to people I love. I just had to vent.
Ohhh I'm so sorry to hear that...
I hope he gets better soon.
And your mother, I hope it's not anything serious :(

Venomous Oddball

Also Known as Maddy

I'm so sorry to hear that. I hope your mom turns out okay.

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium

I am really sorry to hear this. I can't say I understand your particular situation but I can relate. My mom has something called Multiple myeloma, or Kahler's disease. It's basically a cancer of the plasma cells, from what I've read. It's weakened her bones to the point where she can't walk anymore. It ****ing sucks. My mom and I did everything together and I miss it so much.

So vent man, especially when you're angry. We listen and we'll support you the best we can. It's best to vent and get out whatever is on your mind because I know, firsthand, what happens when you hold it in for too long.

I don't know how you feel about prayers but I'm sending some your way.

Jen

Girly Gamer
Premium Elite
Premium
I'm really sorry to hear this, Darburcor. And don't ever worry about venting - everyone needs to do it sometime. Sending best wishes to you and your family.

Airaku

Stray Jedi
Yea I couldn't get on all day yesterday. I was a sad panada! xD

Speaking of which..... I have no one to go with me to the Three Days Grace concert now.... ugh :(

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Yea I couldn't get on all day yesterday. I was a sad panada! xD

Speaking of which..... I have no one to go with me to the Three Days Grace concert now.... ugh :(
I was here a few times yesterday afternoon, I didn't see any downtime.

Perhaps the surveillance in your country was overworked and shut down some connections while they had a rest. Or a troll lives in your router. Putting your router in the freezer over night should help.

Sad panda lol... :D This remark reminds me of South Park.

Jen

Girly Gamer
Premium Elite
Premium
The forum wouldn't load for me at 7am in England and I couldn't get on for a couple of hours. It could have been down before that but I wasn't awake. It wasn't my connection because I loaded other pages, but @Spikeyroxas could access it at that time. I don't know why it was down for some but not others. :p

lorddemolatron

CP and BP fan forever
Better if i never again catch mild cold, its unlikeable as i had beside some umpleasure, also mild headache what maked me even slightly cut mine gaming as i would not focus on games when i always do on days.

Top Bottom