• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you thinking? (Part 2)

Gar Bageman

The Spirit of Rock 'n' Roll
Ohhh I'm so sorry to hear that...
I hope he gets better soon.
And your mother, I hope it's not anything serious :(

Daburcor I'm terribly sorry to hear that. I hope your mother isn't seriously ill.

I'm so sorry to hear that. I hope your mom turns out okay.

I am really sorry to hear this. I can't say I understand your particular situation but I can relate. My mom has something called Multiple myeloma, or Kahler's disease. It's basically a cancer of the plasma cells, from what I've read. It's weakened her bones to the point where she can't walk anymore. It ****ing sucks. My mom and I did everything together and I miss it so much.

So vent man, especially when you're angry. We listen and we'll support you the best we can. It's best to vent and get out whatever is on your mind because I know, firsthand, what happens when you hold it in for too long.

I don't know how you feel about prayers but I'm sending some your way.

I'm really sorry to hear this, Darburcor. And don't ever worry about venting - everyone needs to do it sometime. Sending best wishes to you and your family.

Thank you guys so very, very much! It means a lot to me. The uncle I mentioned in my post died early this morning. I don't really know how to feel about it. On one hand, I'm completely heartbroken that he's gone, but on the other hand, I am relieved that he is no longer suffering. **** cancer.

Jen

Girly Gamer
Premium Elite
Premium
Thank you guys so very, very much! It means a lot to me. The uncle I mentioned in my post died early this morning. I don't really know how to feel about it. On one hand, I'm completely heartbroken that he's gone, but on the other hand, I am relieved that he is no longer suffering. **** cancer.
I'm so very sorry for your loss. We're all here for support if you need it.

Cheer

Kamen Rider

I am sorry for your loss. May he and all the loved ones who passed away rest in peace.

Venomous Oddball

Also Known as Maddy

I'm so sorry. If you need to talk to anybody, I'm always here.

bSTAR_182

Sexually Active Member
CT: My uncle (whom I believe I have mentioned in this thread) is very likely not going to make it to Christmas. Hospice has been with him since last month, and he is deteriorating pretty quickly. He's on a pretty heavy dose of morphine, but the coughing is so intense... I mean, when he was diagnosed about two years ago, he wasn't 'supposed' to last six months, so he has been on borrowed time and fighting pretty hard, but it's still something I have a hard time accepting. The guy did everything you're supposed to do to stay healthy and avoid cancer, but still ended up with super aggressive lung cancer that is absolutely going to kill him. How the **** is that even remotely fair? On top of that, my mother has been told that she herself either has cancer or something called Still's disease... I'm just so ****ing tired of awful **** happening to people I love. I just had to vent.

I'm so sorry about your uncle... :/ I'm hoping the best for your mom.

My stepmother found out a little over a month ago that she has pancreatic cancer and was recently told that she only has 6 months left to live (maybe up to a year even). It's uh... pretty devastating news to say the least and really makes you appreciate life more especially when it hits close to home.

I was never really that close with my stepmother though, or my real dad for that matter but this sort of news definitely makes me wish we were closer. It's crazy to even fathom because the last time I did see her she seemed fine.

Last edited:

lorddemolatron

CP and BP fan forever
Finally could do anything on PC even gaming as that bad headache i got from cold vanished but still having other mild things from it.

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Daburcor and bSTAR, I'm sorry to hear it. So many members have had serious illness and death in their family. :(
My thoughts are with you.

Cheer

Kamen Rider
I'm so sorry about your uncle... :/ I'm hopeing the best for your mom.

My stepmother found out a little over a month ago that she has pancreatic cancer and was recently told that she only has 6 months left to live (maybe up to a year even). It's uh... pretty devastating news to say the least and really makes you appreciate life more especially when it hits close to home.

I was never really that close with my stepmother though, or my real dad for that matter but this sort of news definitely makes me wish we were closer. It's crazy to even fathom because the last time I did see her she seemed fine.

I am sorry to hear that. And hope for the best for everyone. I suggest that you try and get close to them. because trust me it really sucks to live while regretting not being close to them or got to know them better. Especially when that person dies between your arms.

Venomous Oddball

Also Known as Maddy
I'm so sorry about your uncle... :/ I'm hopeing the best for your mom.

I'm so sorry to hear that. It's weird when someone seems perfectly fine then all of a sudden they get a diagnosis like that.

So, apparently I have autism. It explains a lot, actually. Though my best friend reacted like someone would if I was diagnosed with dementia or something. I'm actually surprised only a few people suspected it. Now it seems really obvious.

wolf trail

unleash the Evil within you!
I'm so sorry for your loss...
I hope he rests in peace.
We're all here if you need anyone.

Airaku

Stray Jedi
I'm really sorry to hear this and I am here if you ever want to talk. There seems to be so much loss of family going on with members here and it's heart breaking. It's all just hitting us all at once. I wish you and all you families the very best. It's a very sad state of affairs :'(

KevinStriker

"Quite an experience to live in fear, isn't it?"
I just got ID'ed by Wal-Mart for an R-rated movie.
And then I got ID'ed at the dollar store for a push-button lighter.
WTF IS THIS SH!T

Last edited:

Airaku

Stray Jedi
Wow.... The Three Days Grace concert was underwhelming. It was short and... well not so great. Top two for the worst concerts I've been to. Matt couldn't sing any of the old songs worth **** (didn't even recognise half of them) Don't get me wrong, he's an amazing singer but... he's a better fit for "My Darkest Days". I love them. I like a few tracks of the new Three Days Grace album but.... over all it's not the same :(

Top Bottom