• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you thinking? (Part 2)

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld
They're selling Sega Genesis... And Atari... And portable Sega Genesis!!! *does dance*

Also: **** black Friday. People out there like they're giving **** away; well they're not. Most people don't even have any sales going on.

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
2-3 years ago we heard about this "black Friday" (media wrote about it after some few shops started using the term), now it seems it's getting a foothold here. People are queuing up waiting for shops to open, but I also heard in the news they interviewed a number of customers from various places that were disappointed because there were few good deals.

Cheer

Kamen Rider
last Thrusday my friend called an attention whore which i find really hilarious and reading that made me laugh really hard.

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
I love my new smart phone but right now I'm heartbroken. I can't watch any of the videos in the "What Are You Listening To" thread because apparently my new phone just doesn't do that :unimpressed:

Jen

Girly Gamer
Premium Elite
Premium
I love my new smart phone but right now I'm heartbroken. I can't watch any of the videos in the "What Are You Listening To" thread because apparently my new phone just doesn't do that :unimpressed:
Is it an Android phone? A few members have had the same trouble. I don't know if it's the Chrome app or what, but mine does it too with all videos on this forum.

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
Is it an Android phone? A few members have had the same trouble. I don't know if it's the Chrome app or what, but mine does it too with all videos on this forum.

Yeah it's an Android. My last phone didn't have any problem showing videos on here, and I used Chrome on that one too. Lol I can't complain too much though. I have a good phone.

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld
Yeah my Droid is like that. I can't watch anything posted on any forum - not just this one. I actually have to open up YouTube if I want to watch something.

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
Yeah. Since I don't have home internet anymore my one gig goes pretty quickly. : (

I haven't had home internet in ages. I miss it lol. I get 5 gigs but this month I used it all in no time. I had just bought it and had to download all of my apps again and all that. Hopefully December will be better lol.

I'm having a cup of coffee, on a damp and cold day. It's so wet and rainy during the winter time over here.

Where I am, I've been experiencing all four seasons in one week it seems LOL.

TyrantNemesis

I'LL GIVE YOU STARS!
Sounds like you live in Texas like me.
I haven't had home internet in ages. I miss it lol. I get 5 gigs but this month I used it all in no time. I had just bought it and had to download all of my apps again and all that. Hopefully December will be better lol.

Where I am, I've been experiencing all four seasons in one week it seems LOL.
Sounds like your getting a taste of Texas weather! haha

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
I was all for baking some sugar cookies and preparing buttercream icing for them. I strutted my happy self into the kitchen, opened up the cabinet and BOOM....no all-purpose flour :(

No cookies.

Top Bottom