• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you thinking? (Part 2)

Cheer

Kamen Rider
Listening to this while rope skipping is really a bad idea. i got worked up on jumping that i forgot to swing the rope ^^;

Cheer

Kamen Rider
You know i am getting tired of watching a movie for the first time and be like "This person is the bad guy","So this person is going to do this and the other person is going to answer by saying that" or "this person is gonna get unalived".

KevinStriker

"Quite an experience to live in fear, isn't it?"
You know i am getting tired of watching a movie for the first time and be like "This person is the bad guy","So this person is going to do this and the other person is going to answer by saying that" or "this person is gonna get unalived".

Are these generic action movies or just movies in general?

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
those are called "Thundersnow", a REALLY rare weather phenomena. you're quite lucky to see one, not a lot of people do.

Well not even i knew that like that weather phenomenon been rare, just really thanks :)
I live in winter-land and I have never heard the word thundersnow (but then English isn't my native language). I've never personally heard thunder when it's cold, but I knew it's possible.

LOL you've never heard anyone say that something is "finger-lickin' good" have you? :p
Nope. :p I'm not sure what the rest meant either, but I'm taking a guess. Tenders are something you eat before the main dish?

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
Nope. :p I'm not sure what the rest meant either, but I'm taking a guess. Tenders are something you eat before the main dish?

Nope, chicken tenders are the main course and are typically accompanied by fries but I sometimes like some buttery mashed potatoes with mine. We also refer to them as "chicken fingers", even though we all know that chickens don't necessarily have " fingers". They are strips of boneless chicken that get thrown into flour with a mixture of spices and are then fried.

And "finger-lickin' good" just means its good enough to make you wanna lick your fingers :p

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
I was hoping, that since Amazon said my package would be here today by 8pm, that I would be either watching Vikings or playing New Vegas but I'm a fool for believing Amazon lol. No biggie. It'll be here tomorrow.

T.A.L.O.S

Gym, Resident Evil, Sleep & Repeat
What am i thinking? Currently im thinking why am i up at 2:50am. Oh yeah Ryan that's because you took a four hour nap and have been doing nothing all day apart from playing games and eating pizza, so now you're going to get a disgusting nights sleep and have a terrible workout tomorrow clap clap Ryan.

Airaku

Stray Jedi
Wait where is this bad snow storm? Please excuse me for being out of the loop and kind of out of tune with world events (normally I'm not) I'm just so busy with school and chose to spend my time with awesome places like this!!!

I'm in Edmonton and our winters are SO COLD and I cannot handle the cold worth ****. My skin starts to crack and I.... I just can't do it!

The funny thing is.... our snow is hardly staying on the ground and it's not cold at all. It's pretty much as cold as a cold fall day would be. Which is a little chilly but it's not freezing and it's warm for a winter. Wearing a jacket for too long can make you feel hot as soon as you step inside. THIS is a rare anomaly and apparently we are going to have a warm winter. Something that never happens. Meanwhile down in the states they are getting cold weather. Winters have been getting colder over the last few years so this is a VERY welcomed changed. Plus I'm in school and I sleep A LOT in the winter with the cold and I have very low energy. This winter I'm not having that problem =) I'm really happy about it!!!!!!

lorddemolatron

CP and BP fan forever
Wait where is this bad snow storm? Please excuse me for being out of the loop and kind of out of tune with world events (normally I'm not) I'm just so busy with school and chose to spend my time with awesome places like this!!!

I'm in Edmonton and our winters are SO COLD and I cannot handle the cold worth ****. My skin starts to crack and I.... I just can't do it!

The funny thing is.... our snow is hardly staying on the ground and it's not cold at all. It's pretty much as cold as a cold fall day would be. Which is a little chilly but it's not freezing and it's warm for a winter. Wearing a jacket for too long can make you feel hot as soon as you step inside. THIS is a rare anomaly and apparently we are going to have a warm winter. Something that never happens. Meanwhile down in the states they are getting cold weather. Winters have been getting colder over the last few years so this is a VERY welcomed changed. Plus I'm in school and I sleep A LOT in the winter with the cold and I have very low energy. This winter I'm not having that problem =) I'm really happy about it!!!!!!

Well that unusual storm with snow happened yesterday on morning where i live and well i been surpised on seeing that.

Top Bottom