• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you thinking? (Part 2)

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
CT: So my brother seems to think that my Fallout 3 character would be even more epic if he had a voice and John Malkovich was the voice.

He's right...

Jen

Girly Gamer
Premium Elite
Premium
CT: Yep, still got a shopping problem. I needed some boots for winter. I got the boots. And a pair of shoes. And a dress. And another pair of shoes. And a handbag. And another dress.

Haha, I spent too much and now I'm near broke. But I haven't seen things I like in ages. At least I get some money on Friday. :p

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
Well good ole grandad is making his finger lickin' good chicken tenders tonight. I wish he'd get on the ball with 'em because I'm hungry :nom: Seriously, these chicken tenders are amazing without condiments and even better when dipped in ranch dressing.

His chicken tenders are so much better than mine :unimpressed:

Airaku

Stray Jedi
Last night my friend and I went to a little casual hangout bar. We didn't drink much but hung out and talked since we haven't seen each other in a while. We ended up taking a cab home because it was almost 4am and I was dropped off first on the way to his place. I gave him a $10 to cover for my half of the fare and he pulled out another $5 and PAID the cab driver on the spot. Then he told him to reset the fare. I looked my friend funny and pretty much flat out called him an idiot and told him that he just paid another $6 for a new fare. He was really embarrassed and he damn well should be xD The cab will take two people home on one fare, either way they get the money xD

Also at the bar I made a joke and he randomly mentioned that last call was about 45 minutes ago. Not even 5 seconds after that I told him to go grab me a beer and he actually got up to go get one. I was laughing my ass off for a good 2-3 minutes straight. I couldn't help myself.

My friend isn't stupid, nor was he drunk. But I question exactly what the hell was wrong with his brain yesterday because......

63149696.jpg

Airaku

Stray Jedi
I hate the feeling when you go to bed and feel like you've been asleep for about three seconds before your alarm goes off...

I really hate that as well. It's a really freaky feeling. I don't sleep very well so it's actually scary when it happens sometimes. Other times it's just meh! That was fast xD

Reactions: Jen

Jen

Girly Gamer
Premium Elite
Premium
I really hate that as well. It's a really freaky feeling. I don't sleep very well so it's actually scary when it happens sometimes. Other times it's just meh! That was fast xD
For me it's just extremely disappointing. :p I got six and a half hours of sleep and didn't wake up in the night, which is probably why it seemed to pass so fast. Sigh.

Ah well. I'll feel better after a cup of tea. :p

Last edited:

KevinStriker

"Quite an experience to live in fear, isn't it?"
For me it's just extremely disappointing. :p I got six and a half hours of sleep and didn't wake up in the night, which is probably why it seemed to pass so fast. Sigh.

I get that sometimes too. It's like I pull the covers up, fall asleep a few seconds, and then when I pull the covers back down it's morning. But at least it doesn't feel like I only slept a couple seconds, I usually feel fully rested and alert (which is both cool and terrifying!).

Cheer

Kamen Rider
I am not sure why but when i woke up this morning for the first time in months. i woke up with a smile and my head, shoulders and chest feel really light.

lorddemolatron

CP and BP fan forever
Never had something in weather like snowstorm with lighting before, it just happened where i live and i think still that it been unnatural.

Top Bottom