• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you thinking? (Part 2)

bSTAR_182

Sexually Active Member
Daburcor and bSTAR, I'm sorry to hear it. So many members have had serious illness and death in their family. :(
My thoughts are with you.

I was thinking the same thing when I typed that. This site is cursed! ;p

I appreciate the kind words though, everyone.

Wow.... The Three Days Grace concert was underwhelming. It was short and... well not so great. Top two for the worst concerts I've been to. Matt couldn't sing any of the old songs worth **** (didn't even recognise half of them) Don't get me wrong, he's an amazing singer but... he's a better fit for "My Darkest Days". I love them. I like a few tracks of the new Three Days Grace album but.... over all it's not the same :(

I saw them a few years back when they played with Breaking Benjamin. I was definitely not impressed. I was never a fan of theirs to begin with though. Breaking Benjamin was alright however.

Last edited:

Airaku

Stray Jedi
I saw them a few years back when they played with Breaking Benjamin. I was definitely not impressed. I was never a fan of theirs to begin with though. Breaking Benjamin was alright however.

LUCKY YOU!!! I would have loved to see Breaking Benjamin live!

To be honest. I like Three Days Grace but I saw them live back in 2008 was it? And they were terrible then as well, even with Adam. They aren't very good live, but they weren't Billy Talent bad. Someone threw a shoe at them at the concert. They sounded nothing like themselves but at the same time that is okay.... Billy Talent is NOT about sounding "good".

Anyways back on subject when I saw Three Days Grace last time, the opening bands were FANTASTIC! I Seether was great, I ****ing love them and they aced it with their performance. However the real gold of that show was the opening with Econoline Crush. They have mad skills in their live performance and each song sounded crisp and clear as if it came right off of their album. They played their hits and they even autographed one of my sweaters. They blew me away and I think most people would agree that they stole the show with their breath taking performance.

Airaku

Stray Jedi
11205581_10152794454295796_1820916064343948932_n.jpg
11209699_10153810819428508_3761815399711308453_n.jpg

Cheer

Kamen Rider
I know that feeling. I can relate to that in so many ways xD What happened? (if it isn't too personal)

Well there are a lot of things that happened and it will take a really long time to talk about. But one peticuler thing that bothers me the most. But I don't want to talk about it in this thread.

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
buying fallout 4?

Oh I would be if I owned a next gen console lol. I haven't accumulated enough funds to do so. I replaced my copies of Fallout 3 and New Vegas to alleviate the pain of not being able to play Fallout 4.

Airaku

Stray Jedi
"...And he was a good friend."
GAAAAWD, the prequels are bullsh!t.

Honestly I love them both. Dare I say almost equally? People really need to get over the fact that the films were focused on a different generation both in the films universe and in real life. I expect no less form the new movies. People argue that it's going to be like the originals or "****" like the prequels. No, they will be a new generation and linked to the other movies. Will it be the same without Lucas? That's debateable. It depends on it's consistency. I really hope the films are good but I am disappointed that we will never see the story of Jacen Solo :( that makes me sad, but then again there are rumors that Kylo = Jacen... probably not though. It does appear that Finn is based on Kyle Katarn. There was a rumor that a character based on a very popular and well known character outside of the films would appear. He's the only thing that comes to mind.

Any ways. Feel free to punch me in the face but "Revenge of the Sith" is my favorite Star Wars movie and I'd say it's the best. Definitely the best of the prequel trilogy and damn... It still tops as my favorite even with the original trilogy. Sorry man! /sadface

KevinStriker

"Quite an experience to live in fear, isn't it?"
Honestly I love them both. Dare I say almost equally? People really need to get over the fact that the films were focused on a different generation both in the films universe and in real life. I expect no less form the new movies. People argue that it's going to be like the originals or "****" like the prequels. No, they will be a new generation and linked to the other movies. Will it be the same without Lucas? That's debateable. It depends on it's consistency. I really hope the films are good but I am disappointed that we will never see the story of Jacen Solo :( that makes me sad, but then again there are rumors that Kylo = Jacen... probably not though. It does appear that Finn is based on Kyle Katarn. There was a rumor that a character based on a very popular and well known character outside of the films would appear. He's the only thing that comes to mind.

I'm not excited for Star Wars VII or saying it's gonna suck. I'm smack dab in the middle.
What I dislike are the prequels. Speaking of which...

Any ways. Feel free to punch me in the face but "Revenge of the Sith" is my favorite Star Wars movie and I'd say it's the best. Definitely the best of the prequel trilogy and damn... It still tops as my favorite even with the original trilogy. Sorry man! /sadface

Airaku

Stray Jedi
I'm not excited for Star Wars VII or saying it's gonna suck. I'm smack dab in the middle.
What I dislike are the prequels. Speaking of which...

LMAO that's a little long for me to watch. That's as long a movie itself xD I have no idea how anyone can not like Episode III. It's the movie that binds the whole franchise together and debatably has the best story. I think it's influence will appear in the future movies as well. There's a rumor that Hayden Christensen is to contracted to return in Episode VIII as a force ghost or something. It's also rumored that Darth Plagueis is alive and in the movie or has some sort of influence. The Staff Daisy carries is rumored to be his light Saber. Also there is the rumors of Sidious return and that Kylo finds a ruins that has Darth Raven's remains (I don't see them connecting to the Old Republic but okay)

And of course someone dies, which I think is confirmed :p

BTW that video is funny but NUUUUUUUUUUUU Episode III is amazing! =D

Top Bottom