• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you thinking? (Part 2)

wolf trail

unleash the Evil within you!
Even still that is impressive :p Gah... I suck with Unity :( And I'm in school for it....
The biggest problem I had with my project was animating characters....
Wish I had an animator working with me...
That way the sky would be the only limitation.

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld
I just met someone who said that Americans are usually the most politically informed and Canadians think "ignorance is bliss."

This, of course, is hilarious to me because I, as an informed American, stay away from any and everything political and/or news worthy...except, you know, baseball, and Femme is probably one of the most political people I've ever met, haha.

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
What's killing me right now is the fact that "elitist" minds across social media have taken the opportunity of what's happened in Paris, to dump (excuse my language) **** on the American people for our "misguided/feigned/hollow" way of supporting Parisians. It's so weird how something horrible has turned into a ****ing contest on social media. Social media can be useful sometimes but mostly it's a cesspool for people to spout their opinions and try to act like they're better than everyone else.

Taking the opportunity to do so, after innocent people have been killed and critically wounded, blows my mind and I really do wonder if there is any humanity left in the majority of this planet's human population. It seems a lot of people claim to care but only to gain something from it, even if it's just "brownie points" on some social media network.

wolf trail

unleash the Evil within you!
Yes it's a problem.

How is the war affecting the community where you live? Do you see or hear the war? I hope you live outside of the ISIL zone.
Well effects of the war are allways pretty bad, economical and political headaches not to mention the death of people that you care about at the frontline....

But no, I as a student don't see or hear anything (thanks to kurdish and international forces) unlike the rest of Iraq Kurdistan region is much safer and more stable, but of course there is always a probablity of danger...
Last year we had 2 sucide bombings in erbil which one of them was pretty bad.
We never had a sucide bombing before that.
But after all it's a war and like all the others, it should come to an end (I hope).

I wish you and everybody else safety...

Jen

Girly Gamer
Premium Elite
Premium
CT: Ugh. Why do I have to get ill the weekend before I start a temporary work placement?

Loki

The Trickster
Premium
CT: We're going on a trip in our favourite rocket ship, zooming through the sky! Little Einsteins!

...can't get it out of my head.

Top Bottom