• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you thinking? (Part 2)

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
Where are the right words when you need them? Death should be my speciality, but when it does strike, I never know what to say except I'm sorry for your loss. As Jen said, we're all here for you, and even though there's not much we can do, we will keep sending our good wishes and hopes and prayers to you and your family, and of course your mother who is now on her way to a different plane of existence. Be strong!

wolf trail

unleash the Evil within you!
I would like to thank every single person here for their unwavering love and support and all the prayers that were said on behalf of my mother. Unfortunately she lost her battle Friday morning.
I'm so sorry for your terrible loss... :(
as said before all we CAN do is wish you and your family a long and happy life.
those who are gone never return but they will always stay in our heart,mind and prayers... please stay strong.

mjk321

I would like to thank every single person here for their unwavering love and support and all the prayers that were said on behalf of my mother. Unfortunately she lost her battle Friday morning.
I'm sorry for your loss. I know the feeling of losing a parent, and my only advice is to remember all of the happy memories with your mother , cherish it, and always be happy since I would like to think that's what your mother would have liked you to be rather than be sad about her. being sad is natural but be strong.

also, I would recommend to drink tea :) (chamomile tea is great for calming down)

Flipqy42

Nevermore

I am very sorry to hear that. I can't imagine how it must feel to lose a loved one, though I nearly did experience that a couple of years ago when my mother attempted suicide.

I hope all is well with you and your family. And don't be afraid to talk with someone, if you need to. (I'm only going by outside observation, so I apologize if I come off as rude).

Airaku

Stray Jedi
I am really sorry to hear about your loss. You have my condolences as always. I feel so powerless and loss for words in these situations, wishing the wheels of life didn't spin so fast. If you ever need someone to talk too, I'm here. We're all here like a big family to you.

Top Bottom