• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you thinking? (Part 2)

Loki

The Trickster
Premium
So at the Harry Potter studio tour in Watford they're doing Christmas Dinner in the Great Hall on December 3rd... I wanna go so bad!!

Oooh I bet it'd be so good at Christmas! I went a few years ago and I loved it :)

Reactions: Jen

Venomous Oddball

Also Known as Maddy
The awkward moment when your mom catches you trying to bring a huge bottle of coke, a full box of chocolate and caramel Rice Krispies, and a bag of dill pickle chips into your room. Apparently it "isn't healthy" to only eat junk food when you do eat.
Who knew!?

Agent Spike

I think I'm in a pickle...

Tomorrow I have a group presentation(I just remembered!!). I feel a bit nervous because I’m terrified of standing in front of a class. We will read straight from the power point that we made so I think it won’t be so bad.
I always tense up and start stuttering a little bit especially because my Spanish is not great. What should I do to feel more confident? I thought maybe read the power point a few times…

Jen

Girly Gamer
Premium Elite
Premium

Tomorrow I have a group presentation(I just remembered!!). I feel a bit nervous because I’m terrified of standing in front of a class. We will read straight from the power point that we made so I think it won’t be so bad.
I always tense up and start stuttering a little bit especially because my Spanish is not great. What should I do to feel more confident? I thought maybe read the power point a few times…
Read the PowerPoint and practice speaking the words so that you're more comfortable with it. Take your time when speaking and remember to breath. :)

La Femme Fatale

The Queen

Watch this Ted Talk on power-posing. I do this religiously before all presentations, job interviews, etc. I find it really does work.

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
How stoned do you have to be for a 420 sign to be desirable just because there is an annual April 20th weed event?? Maybe I missed something.
Maybe the 419.99 sign will be stolen too, simply because it's unique.

People steal road signs here too, the sign most commonly stolen is the moose warning sign. Usually stolen by tourists not used to moose.

EDIT:

This is a funny article from Los Angeles Times, and I must say I wonder how serious the answers are.
Los Angeles Times survey.

QUOTE:

1 in 10 in a survey think HTML is an STD

Besides HTML, there were some other amusing findings:
  • 77% of respondents could not identify what SEO means. SEO stands for "Search-Engine Optimization"
  • 27% identified "gigabyte" as an insect commonly found in South America. A gigabyte is a measurement unit for the storage capacity of an electronic device.
  • 42% said they believed a "motherboard" was "the deck of a cruise ship." A motherboard is usually a circuit board that holds many of the key components of a computer.
  • 23% thought an "MP3" was a "Star Wars" robot. It is actually an audio file.
  • 18% identified "Blu-ray" as a marine animal. It is a disc format typically used to store high-definition videos.
  • 15% said they believed "software" is comfortable clothing. Software is a general term for computer programs.
  • 12% said "USB" is the acronym for a European country. In fact, USB is a type of connector.

Last edited:

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
So my friends are trying to get me to come out to this Nuit Blanche thing but I spent 3 hours canvassing in heels... outside... in the rain and wind... and I no want to spend the rest of my night outside... looking at art in the rain and wind. I don't even like art.

Top Bottom